Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quentin Tarantino request goes viral (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quentin Tarantino request goes viral
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt the legitimacy of this only because Kathy Griffin said on Howard Stern last year that Quentin was rather large. She described a night they had right before 'Pulp Fiction' came out where they just made out all night and he didn't ask for sex (or feet, interestingly enough. Howard asked her this too.) She said he was hard all night and that he was large. So I believe her over whoever this mean woman is.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand vacuous people like that. So glad I moved away from California where they all seem to congregate! Of course there are sane people there too, which almost makes the area tolerable.

Personally I like indian feet. One of my first girlfriends was indian and her feet were just perfect. Smooth, perfectly tanned, yummy. Set me up for life with an indian foot fetish.

I hope, though likely it wont, that this stunt crashes and burns her career. She'll have more than 15 minutes of fame. She'll be on TV for a couple of years, and as her persona fades she'll also vanish from sight.
Hehe, I tried to remember the name of that woman that apparently had an affair with David Beckham, who then became a mild z-list celebrity that she appeared on some farm show and had to jack off a pig. Her name escapes me because she too vanished from the public.

QT. Keep up the good fight! I hope you are around on these forums, because Pulp Fiction is one of the best films I've ever seen.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links