Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was I Wrong?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Was I Wrong??
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger II   Email phatburger II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I calmly approach this hot Caucasian lady, at a BP station I fill up at regularly, said hello, and started a conversation about her feet. She's cool with it the whole time, slipping her wedge sandals off so that I could take a pic of her pedicure. I asked to see her soles but she declined. I thank her and walk back to my car. Just before pulling off, this old dude, working there, walks up, telling me that that if he ever sees me there again he'll have me locked up, and that I shouldn't be there taking pics of women's feet.

So, the grand question is, Should I have politely told him to fuck off, or do I owe an apology? How would you guys handle threats like this? (OK, that's actually two questions LOL)

BTW, I've done this twice before, same BP station in the same manner, and the ladies were cool with it. One of em was wit her mom, and she showed me hers too, laughing and called me cute--all with no problems.

CHECK OUT MY PICS AT:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002018047988

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't sound wrong to me. Obviously, other people would know better.

Was the old dude who objected to this working there the previous two times? Sounds like it's his problem and no one else's if you've used it before with no trouble.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger II   Email phatburger II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ combine yes, the guy has worked there for sometime, and seemed nice. That day, he had just got through helping the lady I approached, with the gas pump she was parked next to, when I approached her. After I finished with the lady, he must've walked back over and spoke to her, because he approached my car from her pump.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

@ Spotlight LMAO! But, I can't lie though, at first, when he mentioned Cops and jail, even though I maintained a calm appearance, it jarred my nerves a little because that's the LAST thing I need! But later in the day I thought, "hey, what did I do wrong? A, she's grown, and B, she consented!"
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she must have said something to him.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she must have said something to him, so him receiving a complaint from a customer and you were on the store's property then yeah I can see it turning bad for you. Cops show up and chances are they tell you to fuck off......or worst case scenario is they take you "downtown".

But if she's cool with it then I can't see the issue either(if that makes sense lol). I'd say switch gas stations for a little while...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

@bluetoelover That's the only thing I could think of though, her complaining about me to the guy. Then, I wonder why she didn't just say no, like many other women have, if she didn't really wanna do it.

(SIGH) This is one of the reasons why I've always been afraid to do what so many other footmen out there do.

phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
yeah she must have said something to him, so him receiving a complaint from a customer and you were on the store's property then yeah I can see it turning bad for you. Cops show up and chances are they tell you to fuck off......or worst case scenario is they take you "downtown".

But if she's cool with it then I can't see the issue either(if that makes sense lol). I'd say switch gas stations for a little while...

That's the only thing I could think of though, her complaining about me to the guy. Then, I wonder why she didn't just say no, like many other women have, if she didn't really wanna do it.

(SIGH) This is one of the reasons why I've always been afraid to do what so many other footmen out there do.

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Originally posted by phatburger II:
Then, I wonder why she didn't just say no, like many other women have, if she didn't really wanna do it.

Maybe she didn't want to be rude. Or think it through.

Apparently she had second thoughts, though.

mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

Yes, she may have seemed ok with it..But did not want to appear rude by refusing you..Id also switch gas stations for a while
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just have been polite to his old guy, and said okay. Because you and him has the right of the First amendment. [Thumbs Up] However, this is private property. I wouldn't go back to that service station again. [Cry]
A few years back in 2004 I was often taking pictures of women feet in a laundry mat and the owner who I knew from being in his store. He hired a thug to tell me that I wasn't welcome in the laundry mat coffee shop any more. The next day a female cop showed up and told me the same thing that I was trespass for that laundry mat. I express my concern and said okay. However, I invited that female cop and her chief over to view my picture in which I had at least 50 8x10s pictures in 11x14 frames on my wall in my home. Also, I told the female cop I wasn't mad at Mr. Campbell, she said, "you know him" I said yes. I then said, he has the right to make the rules for his store. I only thing I was upset about I said to the female officer. He could have came to me and I would have complyed. I also said, if I see him on the street I would speak to him. I did see him one day and his wife another day.
The moral of this story most people don't understand our love for women feet and if someone don't like it just be nice.
I have another story out in the park make pictures when some church women can a long. [Cool]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im trying to imagine what she could have said to him and it had to involve the words "wierdo" or "creep".

and thats only if he actually talked to her.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have guts to ask girls to take pictures of their feet. Back in the day i thought of like an excuse to get a picture (I'm doing a study on pedicure color), but even still never did that. She did say that you can do it so I don't see the problem there. I think it's interesting how she took her foot out and let you take a picture, but not a picture of her sole. Who knows if she said something or not. If she did and still allowed you to take pictures then that is weird as others mentioned or maybe she didn't want to be harsh by rejecting. Similar to what I see often, girls give me their number and then never ever respond to calls or texts. Why give me your number?
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phatburger II, I would never have had the guts to ask a woman I didn't know for this. However, I don't see a problem with the compliments and question. Who knows if the woman complained, but the fellow acts as an agent for the property owner so you should respect his wishes. I would bet any prowling photograper on this forum would confirm they hit a lot more fouls than home runs. Keeping swinging the bat!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't take lip like that from nobody. I would have definitely told him to fuck off. BP is shit and gets their gas from foreign companies anyway. Get a gas card from Ingles or Walmart so you can get 3 cents off a gallon of gas brought to you by American companies.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links