Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was I Wrong?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Was I Wrong??
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anytime you hear a female talk about some guy that approached her at a gas station, we all know where that story is going.

Gas station, highway, parking lot, alley = too intimidating. Not that you're necessarily a bad guy, but those are the kinds of vulnerable places where crime comes to mind.

I only ask women who will likely agree, in comfortable approachable situations.

No need to beat oneself up playing numbers games if you can read the likely outcome.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah dude I think you're fine. First of all it's none of the old man's business. If the ladies had an issue with it they could tell you to get lost. Only area I can see a potential issue is from like a trespassing standpoint. They told you not to be there and it's private property so that could be a problem. As far as snapping pics, no worries.

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_FJCruiser   Email The_FJCruiser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I don't take lip like that from nobody. I would have definitely told him to fuck off. BP is shit and gets their gas from foreign companies anyway. Get a gas card from Ingles or Walmart so you can get 3 cents off a gallon of gas brought to you by American companies.

Amen bro!!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Posts: 199 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_FJCruiser
Major Player
Member # 6007

quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
I don't take lip like that from nobody. I would have definitely told him to fuck off. BP is shit and gets their gas from foreign companies anyway. Get a gas card from Ingles or Walmart so you can get 3 cents off a gallon of gas brought to you by American companies.

Amen bro!!

--------------------
The FJ Cruiser.

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Fuck no you werent wrong. THe ADULT that you were talking to was cool with it . If she wasn't and you said another word, he would have been within his right as a business owner.

so very true

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gas Stations are very intimidating. I don't think it's the right place to go about business like that.
There have been a couple of times where I've been approached by guys who want my number. I'm completely disinterested, but I'm not in a comfortable place to feel secure in saying no. Not to mention I'm caught off guard and really don't know what to say.
Not saying this is the case with this woman, but I am saying you might want to be a little more careful about the girls you approach and where you approach them.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed, STL, this gas station scenario reeks of creep.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong no, but on private property, they have the right to tell you no pictures.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phatburger II
Board Regular
Member # 42499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phatburger II   Email phatburger II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the advice and support, guys. This and other approaches I've made requires every shred of courage and confidence I have in my body. Oh, and for the record, this particular encounter (and about 90% of my other encounters) took place during high daylight, during busy hours, so there was no way I was going to get away if I tried to get violent.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links