Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Co-worker's shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Co-worker's shoes
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently had a cute co-worker leave the company. About a week after she left, I was working around her desk, and found a pair of those Sketchers Shape Ups tennis shoes under the desk. They very heavily warn, but still, what a find! I've left them there and only occasionally find an opportunity to pull them out to take a sniff.

That's something I'd always wished would happen, have a co-worker leave a pair of shoes around the office.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might as well take them with you. If they're lying there a whole week after she's left, nobody knows they're there.

What do they smell like?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take 'em home. They would make a great toy for you in bed [Wink]
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The wife might not understand where they came from... [Smile]

They smell fairly clean, a fain smell of laundry detergent that she used, maybe.

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dak:
Recently had a cute co-worker leave the company. About a week after she left, I was working around her desk, and found a pair of those Sketchers Shape Ups tennis shoes under the desk. They very heavily warn, but still, what a find! I've left them there and only occasionally find an opportunity to pull them out to take a sniff.

That's something I'd always wished would happen, have a co-worker leave a pair of shoes around the office.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

I don't know about anyone else, but those shoes are ugly to me.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Yeah, they're ugly shoes. Do they actually help firm up a girl's legs/butt or whatever? I love big, meaty calves and butts!

--------------------
- dak

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they smell "fairly clean" and of laundry detergent, yeah, just leave them there.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a similar experience, but they were leather office shoes worn barefoot every day of the week for months.

I still regard that as the high point of my "fetish career", she was hot above the ankle too so it was a double win really.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Sounds like quite a find!

--------------------
- dak

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were a few work shoe sniffin' incidences...nothing was great [Cry]

Most of the time I could find the opportunity to jam my nose into some shoes...they had zero smell to them outside of clean sock smells.

One woman who I personally couldn't stand...but had sexy azz feet...she would run at lunch for an hour and tell others how hot & sweaty her feet are and how much her feet smell...

So I waited and waited for an opportunity to get a whiff...and I did...but she had thrown baby powder in them [Cry] [Cry]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Oh man, I hate the baby powder in shoes! That ruins the smell!

--------------------
- dak

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the summer it's awesome because all of the girls who wear high heels will wear flip flops to and from the office. I've seen loads of high heels and when I'm lucky flip flops under desks.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had an experience once. I had asked the girl what her shoe size was and what brand she liked the most. I was happily surprised a few weeks later when she left a pair of Steve Madden clogs at work. And the size she told me!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about anyone else, but I hate when you ask a girl her size and she lies if you get the chance to see for yourself later on.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a disappointment for you as a sniffer. I'm not a sniffer nor into that type of footwear. Should I ever come across a pair of sandals or flip-flops that a female co- worker left behind they'd be mine. I'd find a place to hide them at home for sure.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links