Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Co-worker's shoes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Co-worker's shoes
alberto
Loyal Member
Member # 4454

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alberto   Author's Homepage   Email alberto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i went on holiday with a group of male and female friends, we went out one night on the piss but id forgot something in the girls room! one of them gave me a key so i went in and most of there shoes were left lying around, i had a rummage around sniffing them one by one until i found one pair that were a foot sniffers dream! they belonged to my friend who has really high arches, i went in the bathroom and lets just say i never lasted long with those babies welded to my nose!!!!
Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the floor I work on, there is this cute Filipino woman who has some really wide soles.

I deliberatly go to this one area on the floor a couple times a day because she generally has her feet out and many times flashing some nice wide soles.

This morning I noticed she left a couple pairs of her shoes laying around...I'd love to get a chance to get a lick or a sniff...only problem is there always seems to be several people on the floor wandering around all the time...

I'd love to take the shoes home, but I would have high risk of getting busted!

...I should keep an eye when she goes on vacation and see if the shoes are still left...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
On the floor I work on, there is this cute Filipino woman who has some really wide soles.

I deliberatly go to this one area on the floor a couple times a day because she generally has her feet out and many times flashing some nice wide soles.

This morning I noticed she left a couple pairs of her shoes laying around...I'd love to get a chance to get a lick or a sniff...only problem is there always seems to be several people on the floor wandering around all the time...

I'd love to take the shoes home, but I would have high risk of getting busted!

...I should keep an eye when she goes on vacation and see if the shoes are still left...

I wouldn't do it because it is her property and she is still working there. If she quit and never came back it would be a different story. Interesting though because just the sight of sandals, heels, or flip flops on the ground can turn me on minus actually seeing any feet around.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icebergslm4633
Board Regular
Member # 39518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icebergslm4633   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used to work after hours in an office, and a coworker that worked during the day, with amazing feet, used to leave her pumps under her desk and change into them in the morning. Long story short, the insoles of those shoes were soaked with cum numerous time.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny story Icebergslm!

hahaha:)

Regarding October's comments...yeah I know...too high of risk...where she sits is in a quite open area...I'd have to circle around the floor a few times to see where everyone was and make a mad dash...probably would be most difficult in returning them!

...but the Pillipino chick has some dynomite wide soles...and she must hate shoes because she is always out of them and moving her feet out of 'em and cooling her soles...

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dak:
Recently had a cute co-worker leave the company. About a week after she left, I was working around her desk, and found a pair of those Sketchers Shape Ups tennis shoes under the desk. They very heavily warn, but still, what a find! I've left them there and only occasionally find an opportunity to pull them out to take a sniff.

That's something I'd always wished would happen, have a co-worker leave a pair of shoes around the office.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Kind of like striking gold!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Threads like this are why foot fetishist get the creepy rap. But then I'm sure we all knew that already.

Simple creep test. Substitute shoe or foot for panties boobs. If it's still creepy then it is. Despite having a talent for explaining my foot fetish to others I wouldn't be able to explain this one.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links