Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjob pics...help me convince waz! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footjob pics...help me convince waz!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those following wazdanames post of me in the adult content section you may know we took pics of me giving him a footjob. A couple people have requested them and I told you he is shy about posting them. This may sound weird but it's because he isn't cleaned up or shaven down there and that's how I like it but he is embarrassed by it. He also said that only a few people actually want to see footjob pics and that most probably don't. So I think if enough people come in here and say they want to see him i can convince him to agree to post them. So if you actually want to let me/him know. If he's right and you actually don't then that's cool too!

Thanks and have a good night [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, fine. I'll come there and you give me a footjob and we can post those.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Um doesn't really help the cause at hand.
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Course we want to see your massive sexy feet all over a hard cock [Smile]

I'll volunteer if he still refuses. [Tongue]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Course we want to see your massive sexy feet all over a hard cock [Smile]

I'll volunteer if he still refuses. [Tongue]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol you are ridiculous!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing your gorgeous feet wrapped around his manhood (shaved or not) is what I'm dying to see.

[ July 18, 2011, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Where are the pics??? Lol
bluetoelover
unregistered

Got my vote for seeing them [Big Grin]
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in for wanting to see them!
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:
Um doesn't really help the cause at hand.

Looking out for numero uno babe. LOL... Can't fault a guy for trying.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helllll yeah sign it up, I'd love to see those pics. Wazdaname your girl has some very cute feet, I def. appreciate you 2 posting everything here. Would love to be a tiny foot slave for the 2 of you lol, be hot to be between Wazsgurll's toes while she gives you a footjob
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I speak for the silent majority when I say we will be so focused on your gorgeous feet that we won't notice his "grooming" (or lack thereof).
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell you everyone wants to see 'em! And nobody gives a damn if the dude is hairy or not. I know when I finally get my first footjob if I can convince the girl to let me take some pics, it's gonna be up here whether I'm shaven or not!

I know a lot of dude's got some unattractive dicks(no homo) but you're doing your business with who you love and most of the dudes here are here for feet and not to look at what's in between(though I gotta admit seeing a dick in between some feet..somethin about it is just that much more enticing! I know PATRICK IS SIDING WITH ME!) Seeing what's creamin' while it's doing it is a wee bit more exciting than just seeing the cream on the prize.

But anyway what I'm really getting at is, most dude's aren't going to pay much attention to whether he's shaved or not, how big or small he is, or anything like that. They're just going to bump fists through the net and flash the shades cause everyone everytime someone posts something. It's twice as awesome when their girl is cool with it too. So tell him, or maybe he'll be readin' this himself.

WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM! DON'T BE SHY!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, def want to see. Let me know if you need a pinch hitter [Wink]

[ July 18, 2011, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: kfex123 ]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links