Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjob pics...help me convince waz! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footjob pics...help me convince waz!
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def. post them
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you like a shaved pussy, at least respect the girl and not have a fuckin Ewok shoved In her face everytime she pulls down your droors!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Put it this way..if I don't see wazgurls feet covered in some jizz soon I might just stop checking ur posts all together! Enough teasing us give us the good stuff already..not tht what uve been posting isn't good.they're amazing.butt yeh we all wanna see those feet gettin work done so come on don't be shy

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey waz! Man up buddy. Ur girl posted some really hot ass pics of herself and had the balls to post nudes so u pretty much owe it to her to match that bro.

And hey man, who cares about bad trim? I posted to really low quality sets of me getting a footjob and I had the same misgivings cuz I forgot to trim and I'm ghostly fucking pale and my beer belly was actually full of beer so I didn't feel them to be flattering. But fuck it I posted em anyways.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that a lot of us want to see how talented those long toes of yours are. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'll weigh in on this one...

You both have to do what you are comfortable with and what you both agree on. That said, I think Waz's issues are straightforward to deal with, to wit:

1. Waz is concerned about his grooming status.
Answer 1: Look at Gurl. She is happy with it/you. All else is minutae.
Answer 2: No votes against for this reason so far. If any show up, it's still a landslide. We don't think it's a big deal.

2. Waz doesn't want anyone to make fun of his weiner.
Answer 1: Look at Gurl. She is happy.
Answer 2: Statistically, you're probably not packing any less meat than any other of us here. I make the same statistical argument about basic weiner shape. I mean, think about it, you both have a background in stats. Mind over weiner on this one, dude.
Answer 3: You all have earned something of a deity-like, untouchable status here. If any thumb-dick-chronic-masturbator were to come in here and say anything unkind or untoward, the immediate backlash would be the electronic equivalent of a 640-man beatdown.
Answer 4: Your weiner has been on here before. Everybody was cool about it.

Okay, there you go. I dunno if I missed the mark or not, but there you are. I think the take-away here is that everything's cool with us.

Peace out, y'all.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyp makes a great point. Or around 8 great points. So get over it waz let's see them shots.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Hyperion! Soooo...the votes are in. Footjob pics to be posted wins by unanimous decision! So hop to it! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha whats up with ppl being shy haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for Waz!! Have fun with it!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links