Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your minimum requirement? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your minimum requirement?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depending on the woman, if I can just catch a glimpse of her HEEL, it's enough to drive me crazy! [Eek!] [Hump] [Drool]
Let's be honest with ourselves. Do we really need to see the entire foot? Chances are, that exposed heel or ankle is probably your favorite part. When it comes to eye candy, what's your minimum requirement?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet flats. No socks or stockings, either.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. I've had a thing for backless shoes since I was in high school. There's a combination of sight and sound (and covered toes) that appeals to me.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toes !

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo I really love seeing women in those backless shoes, flats, and high heels with no nylons do it for me. I cant find any pics of women in backless shoes which is a shame, typing them in google just shows the shoes on there own rather than women wearing them :-(
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Ballet flats. No socks or stockings, either.

Yeah a coworker of mine wears flats all day and walks over to me and 50% of the time she is barefoot. It drives me crazy!!! I was tempted to grab one of her shoes when she went around the corner but knowing me I would get busted..lol

Anyways...I prefer toes...the heel does nothing for me.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to see toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KaunNarazu
Board Regular
Member # 38786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KaunNarazu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flats, no socks or stocks...LOTS of Toe cleavage
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arch cleavage.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like seeing the whole foot n toes the other day i went to wal mart there where a few girls there that shouldnt be wearing flip flops [Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
must be painted toes..or stockings
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say it depends on what angle I am lucky enough to catch a glimpse of. For exmaple, to cleavage, or some wrinkled arches and yes even the heel that pops out of her shoe. Those are my minimum.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
I cant find any pics of women in backless shoes which is a shame, typing them in google just shows the shoes on there own rather than women wearing them :-(

The same thing happened to me, when I Googled "CLOGS"

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with GQ. Drives me nuts. Honestly though I'm not sure. Varies a lot.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the minimum, bare arches & toes. Anything less is a complete let-down.

Guess I'm getting cranky in my old age (which started in my mid-teens).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links