Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your minimum requirement? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your minimum requirement?
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minimum for me would probably be if a girls wearing flats or closed toe shoes and she has some nice toe cleavage or she's heel popping and you can hear it sticking to her sole. But i have to say it depends on the girl too, if i know them thats all it would take!

P.S. I tell you what did drive me crazy, yesterday when i was at the doc's sitting in the waiting room this tidy little blonde came in. I didn't take much notice at first cause she was wearing flats but when she sat down 2 seats in front of me in a L shape section put her foot on her keen and took off her right flat to reveal freshly painted red toes that looked tasty.If that didn't turn me on enough she started to wipe her soles off like they had sand on them!! Then she slips her flat back on which was hot in its self and continues to do the same with the other foot. It was hot

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I gotta see the toes... I'm specifically looking at the big toenails... The nailbeds have to full and deep and the toenails need to be a little on the longer side.

Short wide nailbeds and toenails are a deal killer...

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say at least some heel cleavage, in particular a flattened heel really gets me going. Or the outside (between the heel and pinkie toe) with the toes pointed and you see some contrast between the skin tone and the start of the soles.

But of course the rippled up sole is the most highly prized and sought after erotic stimulus for me.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Braden Hepburn
Board Regular
Member # 43484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Braden Hepburn   Author's Homepage   Email Braden Hepburn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind toes, like they are the best to suck, but i prefer to see heels, or the whole foot

--------------------
Braden Hepburn

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links