Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Beautiful gilfriend with not so beautiful feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Beautiful gilfriend with not so beautiful feet
Niecksy
Board Regular
Member # 36301

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Niecksy   Email Niecksy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gilfriend is beautiful, nice and she is the best girlfriend I have ever had, but her feet aren't very pretty. I think she knows that I like feet because she started a footjob for about two times but even she thinks her feet are not beautiful. I like her very much, but I am not happy. What should I do?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send her to go get a pedicure, pay for it.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By "not very pretty", do you mean average, below average, or ugly?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niecksy
Board Regular
Member # 36301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niecksy   Email Niecksy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rider Aldebaran: below average
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with spotlight, you need to let this one go dude. If you are a true foot guy, then you will not get over her repulsive feet.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer81
Board Regular
Member # 5909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer81   Email foot_sniffer81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one is perfect...you will always find flaws with someone.

By the sounds of it your girl is great....beautiful and kind.

Unless the feet issue is a show stopper (and by that i mean you really cant get sexual satisfication from her), i wouldn't be willing to let her go so easily.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_sniffer81:
No one is perfect...you will always find flaws with someone.

By the sounds of it your girl is great....beautiful and kind.

Unless the feet issue is a show stopper (and by that i mean you really cant get sexual satisfication from her), i wouldn't be willing to let her go so easily.

This is reasonable advice.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dump her...I been there many times...there are many girls out there who you will get along with that are kind, great, funny, warm, etc. etc. who also have good feet.

I dont know about you man but for me to date a girl (meaning we are both exclusive to one another) it is MANDATORY that she has good feet...it's just too much a part of my sexuality for me to compensate on that particular aspect of her.

She has bad feet? Bye bye...

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niecksy
Board Regular
Member # 36301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niecksy   Email Niecksy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really do not know what to do. This is the first time it happens. I am afraid of dumping her because she will suffer and she doesn't deserve it, but on the other side I think I could be happier. The truth is that I just can't say to her "I am breaking up with you because of your feet". I have no other reasons (excuses) to break up.

I am afraid Spotlight, catsman and skaramunga are right.

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Niecksy:
Rider Aldebaran: below average

LOL...oh man that didn't sound very good.

I once broke up with a great girl (pretty, great personality etc etc) because when I had seen her in short shorts she had "thunder thighs". I mean REALLY big thighs so much so the rest of her was out of proportion.

Just remember, if you marry this chick, you'll have to be getting up in bed at the sight of her ugly feet every morning LOL

And like someone else said, you can't put a pedicure on ugly. It's like putting a wax job on a Pontiac Aztek!

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just hearing your story kinda freaked me out, Niecksy. I had a similar problem years ago:
Beautiful feet--not so beautiful girlfriend! [Confused]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might also grow to love her feet over time. Purdy 'em up first though with a spa pedicure, collect all the data you can before you do the most drastic thing possible in response.

The words of GoodGuyNeighbor are ringing in my ears: "It's just feet..."

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my man it seems like you have already made up you mind!! You aready said you can be happier so you have to end things now before you hurt her more but dragging it on!!

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
You might also grow to love her feet over time. Purdy 'em up first though with a spa pedicure, collect all the data you can before you do the most drastic thing possible in response.

The words of GoodGuyNeighbor are ringing in my ears: "It's just feet..."

-hyp

This true..Perhaps you could grow to love her feet??
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
send her over my way

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links