Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Handjob with her Feet in my Face... Anyone? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Handjob with her Feet in my Face... Anyone?
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite position by far is when my wife gives me a handjob while her feet are in my face for me to lick, kiss, suck, rub, smell and tickle her soles and toes.

Usually we just lay opposite each other and she props her feet up on my chest for me to have my way with, while she jerks me off Or she will sit up in between my legs with her soles right in my face.

Most of the time she can get to me the point she can make me nut fairly quick, then she just teases me to the edge and back until she's ready to make me cum.

Sometimes she mashes my face with her feet and soles or lightly slaps my face. She will raise them up in the air teasing me as I reach for them too.

I just don't see alot of content out there of this specific niche... I'm thinking maybe there's not enough demand..
Anyone else into this?
Are there any sites that have this kind of material that anyone knows of?

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm...there was a posting not that long ago that had like 10 different videos you could download with assorted feet in the face & handjobs.

Someone else might have the link. A few of the videos were good

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, I found it.

Might be of interest:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=002883;p=1

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just tried this position about 2 weeks ago and I'm HOOKED! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

It was quite a staple for me when dating various women new to foot adoration.
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found some more here
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=002802

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have a girl friend that used to do that to me, those are great, i would be worshiping kissing and sucking her pink toes and she would be giving me a good hand job.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife just did this to me last night. Nothing like having sexy and sweaty soles in your face while you are jacked off.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I love it too, but I never want it to be a substitute for that warm inviting feel of a beautiful pussy.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike_from_ABFM
Elite Trooper
Member # 31756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike_from_ABFM   Author's Homepage   Email Mike_from_ABFM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the position if she sits in front of you between your legs on the bed, where she puts her legs over you. You can lick and smell her feet all the time while she takes care of your dick [Mmm]

--------------------
Footfull regards,

Mike
 -
http://www.amateurbarefeetmodels.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17932

Follow us on:
Twitter: mike_abfm
Instagram: mikeabfm

Posts: 266 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been my favorite position for quite awhile now...In fact...I HAVE HAD MY BEST ORGASMS THIS WAY..For me...Nothing compares...
I saw some nice clips of this type of thing on Handjobs with a twist.com.

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's been a favorite activity of mine for a long time. My wife is short enough she does great combo blowjobs/handjobs while putting her soles in my face.

I never understood why there has been so little content in vids like this.But -I think that it's only recently that foot vids are being made by people who like feet.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my girlfriend will do to this me and i also enjoy it very much. its usually done during her "visiting" week when sex isnt going to happen. i also dont always need her to stroke me, i just love lying at the other end with her feet propped on my chest inches from my face to bury my face into while she watches one of her tv shows i hate (like greys anatomy for example)
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
I just don't see alot of content out there of this specific niche... I'm thinking maybe there's not enough demand..
Anyone else into this?
Are there any sites that have this kind of material that anyone knows of?

I definitely agree with you there! [Thumbs Up] Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of experiencing this unique sensation. From what I can tell, there aren't any specific websites doing these types of handjobs. U could always do a search with Clips4Sale. There are certain sites dedicated to doing specific fetishes & requests. You just have to do a search.

If that doesn't work, you can always go on xHamster.com, where you'll find a sexy MILF--with a British accent--doing that Handjob. She's talkin dirty all through the video too--it's SO HOT!!!

If you like, I can post the link HERE
unless someone else finds it before me. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by aerodrew:
[qb] U could always do a search with Clips4Sale.

I just have to say that Clips4Sale has a terrible search engine. Don't get me wrong, I like the site and have gotten a good number of videos from there over the years, but the search capability is beyond crappy. Can't find sh*t. Everything I've found that I've liked from there was linked from some other site or the URL was listed in a YouTube vid. That is all, carry on. [Smile]

Edit: Great thread by the way, feet-in-face handjobs are top on my list.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links