Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my mom knows about my foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my mom knows about my foot fetish
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. This is too funny of a topic, I'm 22 now and my parents know nothing. My wife n some girlfriends of mine know my fetish and maybe two of my homeboys but never my peeps. Akward. Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankfully, my mother never had a clue.

Dbacks: I went through the same type of experiences in regards to buying the Leg Show magazines.

Fortunately, those dark days of purchasing those type of magazines have been replaced by the internet and site's like Wu's

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it! Keep the stories coming. [Blush]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloyster
Major Player
Member # 33045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloyster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i dont believe my parents ever found out but most of my buddies know and my exes know. They were all cool with it. Last ex would flash me her soles during family gatherings and out in public places....needless to say she was more than fine with my fetish [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yeah, it was kind of evident years ago. Can't say my folks were like "oh wow," about it. But they never really got on me for it either. I'm actually quite carefree with people know it though, so it's whatever.

Patrick

the question is -do they realize that you are a Foot fetish Superhero these days?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012666;p=1
READ ABOVE! lol

That's awesome. My mom has talked about foot fetishes before, and she thinks they're disgusting and can't understand how anyone can be into feet. I never chimed in one way or the other, but if she thinks that no way am I ever letting it known *I* have one. [Confused]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone with a FB account probably knows about my fetish. (Including co-workers & relatives)
I don't have any pics, but I occasionally post comments on my friends' photos. When that happens, anyone on your friend's list can see recent activity on their wall! I could always change my preferences--in order to hide it--but I'm not ashamed anymore.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you for being honest about it. Your mom has a great attitude.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doubt my mom knows.. the one time she suspected (while i was in high school) she ripped so much into me she thought she cured me. never came up. never admitted it.

my siblings took a long time to sort of figure it out. but they're not 100% sure. it wasn't till they started getting married their spouses started piecing it for them. and i've not confirmed anything to them either.

my mom recently wanted to know what i was into in details. i told her, my wife. that took care of that topic and it's not come up with her or siblings since. ( i guess she was asking my siblings.. because i always kept super quiet about what i liked)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe either of my parents know. My sisters do, however. So does some of my friends and two of my exes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my mom has known about my fetish since i was a little kid. as a kid i would often try and play with her friends feet whenever i got the chance, and of course they would always stop me from doing this. it was harmless at the time. as i got into my teens i started seeing a therapist for other reasons, anyways i wound up bringing up the fact that i've always had a thing for girls with cute feet and the pysch told me i had a foot fetish, first time i had heard the term. anyways my mom and i haven't brought up my fetish since i was a teen, but she always said how she doesn't know where i got it from as my dad doesnt like feet at all and how she had ugly feet so no man would ever wanna go near hers lol. anyways i found out later on that my half brother has the same fetish too, and i'm a lot more open about it now with ppl. all my friends know about my fetish, most of which are all women anyways, one of them sometimes lets me play with her feet and do her nails even.

and where i work i often have customers with nice feet so i'm always complimenting women on their nail polish. once a couple weeks ago a cute woman with nice fingernail and toenail polish came into my store. i complimented her on her fingers and then she made a point of showing me her toes in her flip flops and said how her toes were the same color. man i so would have loved to have touched those feet of hers.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Mom knew when I was 14. DIdn't think it was weird at all. She caught me looking at a girl's feet at the Mall and asked, "You like pretty feet? Cute." That was that. Never came up again. I am in my mid-40's now.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamesdean54
Board Regular
Member # 42844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamesdean54         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's no big deal dude but if you want to keep it a secret I wouldn't have screen savers of foot fetish related stuff and that just shows part of you truly wants to be caught. Either way its no big deal.
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you think thats bad my bro walked in on me and my gf while i was worshiping her feet really awkward moment :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was about 12 or 13 my mom caught me [Jerkoff] on www.bossyfeet.com it was pretty embarising at the time. I guess she thought I grew out of it until I was 19 and left for college when she found a lot of leg show magazines and socks I bought offline.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links