Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my mom knows about my foot fetish (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my mom knows about my foot fetish
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sister knows and I think my dad does too. All of my friends know about it. It used to be brought up all the time by them as well, saying things like "you dont look like an old creepy balding man that is into that." I kinda broke the mold that most people suspect to have a foot fetish....

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is some great stuff guys! Thanks for sharing. You all are a pretty close knit community arent you all...I like that
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said, my mom has no idea. My dad probably knows. A few weeks ago I took him to a strip club for Father's day. I sat at a stage to watch a girl, away from him and told the girl I liked her feet. Well, it was a slow night so the girl just sat there on the stage and rubbed her feet all over my face. I'm sure my dad looked over at some point...

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hah, great stories! Really enjoyed reading them and yeah, only my girlfriend knows, and I can just imagine the embarrassment!
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly, i think my parents are just happy that i'm not gay. and having a gay older brother, a brother who got a girl pregnant as a teenager, and a sister who is in her mid 30's and still silgle, makes anything i do less taboo to them, lol.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a long time we only had one computer in the house that everybody shared and in retrospect I was not nearly as careful about covering my tracks online as I should have been. I would not be surprised to find out that my mom or step dad found something during that time that gave me away....if they did though they have not said a word to me about it at all. Besides them I am certain nobody knows.

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tastymag
Loyal Member
Member # 43073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tastymag   Author's Homepage   Email tastymag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get feet because I am married a to a girl with sexy feet.

--------------------
Everything can be bought here, cheaper than anywhere else:
http://myworld.ebay.com/ruinterested/

http://issuu.com/tastychef

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice2004
Loyal Member
Member # 2411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice2004   Email feetrnice2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My parents never knew because we didn't have computers back then and the only mags I'd get (legshow) I would throw away quickly for fear of being caught. Not sure about my brother. My sister may have suspected but never said anything.

After marrying into an already made family, one of my stepdaughters found out. She needed to use the computer (we had one at the time that had six log ins, one for each stepkid, my wife, and me) and I didn't log out, she just opened up my browser to access her yahoo mail and I left Wu's page up. She never said anything to me and I wasn't going to ask her.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links