Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet in film?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet in film??
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone [Smile]

I'm writing a new blog post on feet in film. I just watched the campy horror film Student Bodies which has a 4-5 second shot of a woman's feet in white open-toed heels.. [Drool] sooo hot!

Anyway I was wondering if any of you guys know films that have GREAT foot shots?

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BOOSH!

That was apparantly updated last in 2000 so add Kill Bill Part 1 to it. I'm sure there have been loads more in the last decade but I'm struggling to think of many specific examples. Feet in films tends to make me look twice and go "Ooh"...but usually little else. It's nice to see but the shots are usually so quick or not the focus of the shot.

Check on Youtube as well, there's loads of foot scenes from movies on there uploaded by people like us!

Not totally sure on this but The Royal Tenenbaums is ringing a bell...

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha AWESOME! Thanks!! [Smile]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Ah.. I remember Cherry Falls. Good movie!

RIP Brittany Murphy

Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I've seen that.

I remembered seeing that list ages ago and was lucky it just came up.

Have you ever seen Road Trip? There was a scene in that, it's on the list, that made the foot guy seem really creepy. That isn't that unusual until you consider that the director had a foot fetish himself...

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Dusk Till Dawn where Salma Hayek shows off her toes and Quentin Tarantino licks them! Lucky man!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
War of Roses and Weekend at Bernie's have two of the all time classic foot on groin under the table scenes.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh check out the foot master Quentin Tartino's entire movie catalog for wall to wall foot scenes (my avi is Quentin and Uma Thurman drinking champagne out of her Louboutin's)
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

@Libertine I haven't seen Road Trip but that is weird. Hmmmm.. I haven't seen most of the films on his list.

I love Weekend at Bernies! Holy crap, how did I forgot about that scene?! [Big Grin]

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a lot out there. A favorite of mine Angel Eyes starring Jennifer Lopez. She is in a lake with a guy and she says kiss me where I've never been kissed, then he goes under water puts her foot up and kisses it. Very quick, but still a good scene. I'm sure youtube can help if you look up celebrity feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't see Dirty Love in the list but there's a Jenny McCarthy foot scene in it if I'm not mistaken.

And a foreign film called Thirst is an awesome vampire film with an extensive foot scene.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a great foot scene in a movie called "Buried Alive". Not a great movie but the foot scene is hot.

http://www.nyllover.com/video_film.php?cod=383

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out this site: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FootFocus. Scroll down a little bit and click on Film - Live-Action and you'll get a ton of results.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE LAST EMPEROR

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a guy on Youtube who has countless excepts from Indian films with foot scenes.....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links