Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet in film?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet in film??
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@paintedfeets Wowwww, that website is perfect!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie MIRANDA has lots of foot teasing play and action, MARRIED TO THE MOB good foot rub scene, JOHNNY BE GOOD, and QUENTIN TARANTINO movies, as was stated here already!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage-barefoot/
This is my group. I periodically post lists of pre-1990 movies with good foot scenes.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Skyline", the movie about aliens invading Earth, has a few feet scenes. That was the only good thing about that movie.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quentin Tarantino's movie...Deathproof...that had a FANTASTIC shot of Rosia Dario(sp?)'s soles...Kurt Russle walks out of a gas station and her soles are hanging out a car window...he goes up to like sniff them and then brushes them with his finger...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you guys seen Jawbreakers? Such a good movie [Big Grin]

Here's a clip on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZ62I_2I8w.

Rose McGowen is HOT!

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lix Vixen:

Anyway I was wondering if any of you guys know films that have GREAT foot shots?

OMGosh!!! [Hop] Ms. Vixen, you've stumbled upon one of my favorite topics!!!
There's certainly no shortage of HOT FOOT SCENES in mainstream film:

The Astronaut's Wife

Terms of Endearment

Cruel Intentions

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Married to The Mob

Detroit Rock City

All Tied Up

View From The Top

The Last Emperor

Lolita

Death Proof:

(Sydney Tamiia Poitier has a great foot scene too!)

...just to name a few. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Braden Hepburn
Board Regular
Member # 43484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Braden Hepburn   Author's Homepage   Email Braden Hepburn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the cut starring meg ryan. Her feet are shown a few times during the movie

--------------------
Braden Hepburn

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here seen STUMP THE BAND?

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stone

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hypo
Board Regular
Member # 29272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hypo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a recent film in the uk called another hood, it has a bit of a foot worship scene.

--------------------
a felix

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once saw a French film in the classic surreal genre, I think it was 1992, that had a neat scene of a young , handsome, Italian mafia guy sitting on a couch in a private jet. A sexy looking blonde had her bare feet (red polish) in his lap and as he was talking to her he kept acting and looking distracted. Finally, he lost it and grabbed her right foot and started wildly kissing and sucking her toes with a hand on his crotch. She yelped out and he groaned. End scene. The whole thing lasted like 20 seconds. I've searched high and low for it and cannot find it anywhere. Frustrating because it is a great scene.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Braden Hepburn:
In the cut starring meg ryan. Her feet are shown a few times during the movie

Thanks for mentioning In The Cut, Braden! [Thumbs Up] If you're a true Meg Ryan fan, you've got to see
City of Angels!

nuff said [Cool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links