Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Just LOVE Seeing Ok Looking/Not So Attractive Women With GORGEOUS Feet! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I Just LOVE Seeing Ok Looking/Not So Attractive Women With GORGEOUS Feet!
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if we're talking about butterfaces, I think that of lea michele, the actress. But she has a bangin body. So I'm not sure if she would fall into this category. Of women you are talking about

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She too would fall in that category.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SDfootlover
Major Player
Member # 43254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SDfootlover   Email SDfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lea Michele, butterface?
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by freebird:
Couldn't agree more. There's something very exciting about an average looking girl with perfect feet.

Count me in too.... I actually find these types far more attractive. I've also seen some really drop-dead gorgeous women with average feet... I'm far more incline to take the first option...
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i with the majority on this one...i love those type of women..i find this attraction in chubby girls/women...its like, i see them in a whole different way...theres so many women out there that dont know how attractive their feet are...pisses me off when i compliment them on how nice they look..and they give me the cold shoulder...then im like forget your fat ass then!...im an attractive man, and i have no problem with talking to women..but when it comes to a compliment on their sandals or feet...i get the weirdo look...WOMEN- why do u spend money on getting them done if u dont like men to look..or compliment? SMH

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(folding my arm and tapping my feet) im still waiting for those pics of Beth Chapmans pretty feet....that you tube vid of her trying on shoes...got me pausein' that shit frame by frame..

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too, I love these kind of women too. A few years back I met this very attracted woman but when i saw her feet I was turned off. My friends said, I was crazy.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SDfootlover:
Lea Michele, butterface?

to me. but thats just one rooster's opinion. you clearly feel differntly. and thats fine, she certainly isnt the ugliest person.

but on the very bright side, she has an amazingly beautiful body, and georgous feet.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SDfootlover:
Lea Michele, butterface?

http://images.askmen.com/celebs/women/actress/lea-michele/large_image-1.jpg

That girl is a butterface? I thought my standards were high! She's beautiful!

I can't date mildly attractive women with beautiful feet. It's a bad thing. Why? Because I can't be the man she wants me to be. No woman just wants a guy attracted to her feet. She wants a man that loves her whole body and thinks she's beautiful. The worst thing a foot guy can hear in my opinion is "you only like me for my feet", at that point you know you let the beast take control.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

I don't have high standards, at all. I just don't find her pretty. Don't get me wrong, I like glee, and her character, but she looks like a horse.

I will go out with anybody. As long as she is nice, and sweet, I don't care what she looks like. I'll even go out with lea michele if she was nice (but I hear she's a C word). Attraction doesn't happen for me from looks, that's lust. That's what this forum is all about.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure her body is beautiful and her skin looks great. But yeah, unfortunately her face looks a little masculine for me therefore, I'm not attracted to her. Any jaw, cheek, forehead or hint of masculinity and I'm out.

Gotta have complete, utter femininity. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wish one would tell me that she isn't pretty enough...
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links