Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » GQ's take on complimenting women on their feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GQ's take on complimenting women on their feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find just being real works. If you act like a creep and tell a girl, "Oh my god, I think you have really cute feet." she might just think you a little strange. I think a MAJOR problem many of us have that will actually say something to a girl is that we act like the girl stops at her ankles. You have to wow the entire girl, or at least make her feel comfortable. I also think we WAY over think our fetish and scare our own selves over it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great points. GQ, if you don't mind me saying, with no disrespect, you kind of remind me of a Hitch.

In the past I have complimented a girl on her pedicure, as she took off her flip flops and had her feet rested on a chair. It was the first thing I said to start conversation. We had a great vibe, talked for a while, exchanged numbers, but she never called me or replied to my texts/calls. I think it was a case of she didn't want to let me down, gave me the number, but then dealt with it by not calling. A lot of girls tell me they have done this to not let a guy down right on the spot. I would have preferred honesty.

For the most part I don't really open conversation with the pretty feet, but since she had hers up, I felt it was a different situation. Maybe if I had a few drinks I would and even still wouldn't.

These are great tips, aside from having a foot fetish, even the relationship aspect. I tend to be laid back, shy type, as I'm told I'm very good looking. I guess I gotta get out more.

[ August 27, 2011, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: octoberbaseball ]

Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha. Hitch! That's a compliment I'll take. Certainly started out like him. Nerdy physics major hooks up with hit party girl and gets burned. Nerdy kid invest lots of time changing his style and how he sees the world becoming very successful with women. Even having that first girl saying she wants to drop everything to marry me. While women come easy to me now I still haven't forgotten my roots and wish to help others while still learning more. So yeah....hitch is pretty appropriate.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Hahahaha. I get it. If youre an ugly broke MF, ya better be eliquent. LOL

guess i'm fucked then [Confused]
For every guy that is unsuccessful with women and then became successful with women they had to make a change. I can't remember the quote by Einstein but "doing the same thing everytime and expecting different results is insanity". You have to be willing to change and put effort into this area of your life if you want to improve.

Some of the guys on this thread say "don't over think it" because I have! I've spent money and countless hours trying to figure out how to improve my dating situation and it's worked. Some it comes naturally but guys like me, it might as well be a physics problem or a design project. But you must put forth the effort that is needed to make improvements.

There's nothing I can say to you to make you want to improve. It's on you bro.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a very well written post, GQguy. I am not sure women regularly read in the news about weird guys grabbing women's feet, but I suspect that when uncomfortable they can imagine such an assault possible, which is counter-romantic indeed.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time to apply the GQ-uotient:

GQ = (integral from 0-10) (y/e^x)a/M

where
y=hotness coefficient of the feet
x=your age
e=the number, e (2.7818, etc)
a=number of times girl/girls accept your moves
M=number of moves you put out there (note that this is not the number of girls)
Integrate from 0-10 because that's the number of toes a girl can have. If she has 11 toes, then you may be in the South and you have to use imaginary numbers and shit.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good topic GQ...

I think a good way to break the ice is to see how the woman feels as you say..
But I think buffering the initial comment with something like. "Please don't take this the wrong way" or "Miss I have to tell you this" or "I must tell you this with neutral objectivity"..I find this buffering can go a long way!

**"It shows that you take exceptional care of your feet"

But one must be able to get some kind of opening instead of just saying it out of the clear blue sky.
If she is receptive you can go slightly further.If she is not receptive you stop..

Just my opinion..

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had a problem. I am pretty smooth with my words and my energy. I won't let it come off as creepy or perverted. I have found that ladies are paying more attention to their feet and they seem to appreciate when I notice that they have nice feet. Granted, I am a nice looking guy with a nice body, Swagger and I make Good Money ...I'm not tooting my own horn but, MAYBE I WOULDN'T GET THE SAME RESULTS IF I WERE FAT, SHORT, BROKE AND UGLY and no sense of style...I also find that women who find out that I like feet, want to show me their feet alot (unless they have ugly feet)...Now as for what I like to do with those cute feet, I EASE THEM INTO THAT PART with at least 4-5 sessions..LOL...

[ August 28, 2011, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally agree.

If you're trying to attract someone, they want you to notice what they've made an effort with. I like tits as well but I don't compliment a woman's rack as my opening line.

I'd compliment her feet in the same way I'd compliment her body, with sexual undertones so that it creates a sexual atmosphere and moves things along. I don't want "Oh, thanks" as a response because it isn't a platonic thing like it would be if I said she had nice elbows. (Just an example of something not inherently sexual as feet are often considered).

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah...It's all about energy...Here are a couple of NO NO'S THO...
#1...If you're trying to engage in convo...Never mention the feet first...Act like you noticed them after the convo. starts...

#2...Act pleasantly surprised by her "Cute Feet"..."Cute" is a good word...IT DOESN'T SOUND CREEPY...It throws a "friendly" overtone on the statement...It may not be time to be "Sexual" in the convo...

#3...Make eye contact with her when you say it...AND ONLY LOOK AT HER FEET AFTER SHE LOOKS AT THEM...Especially if she displays them (sticks one out, slightly bend over and looks at them) Give her a 2 second delay before you look down...Sometimes they look right back up and you don't wanna get caught looking yet..

#4....DON'T STARE, DON'T KEEP TALKING ABOUT HER FEET (Unless she wants to keep talking about her feet)

#5...Make sure to elude to the fact that nice feet say a lot about a woman...How she keeps her feet reflect other possible positive attributes...

#6...Never get into HOW MUCH YOU LIKE FEET or what you like to do with feet...Now is not the time for that..Any slip up can turn this situation CREEPY...

#7....Make sure that she is a lady who likes her feet or shoes...Her feet should be well taken care of...This way YOU KNOW THAT SHE CARES ABOUT HER FEET...You're telling her that you noticed them because of her up keep...

...Most of all "Be Cool and easy going"...It's all about self confidence bordering on arrogance...Not Being an Asshole will help too...AND PLEASE DON'T give off the energy that "I wish I had my penis in my hand" pervert VIBE...YOU'RE DONE...

I know that there are all types of women but, as long as SHE DOESNT HATE FEET...This is what I've always done...

Some Footguys get in their own way by OVER THINKING about their desires for Sexy feet...

[ August 28, 2011, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ummm, I think I just bent some of those rules about an hour ago. I told some lady in a Gas Station that if we ever got married, I'd wake up every morning plotting how to lurk toward the bottom of the bed to kiss he beautiful toes! She cracked the fuck up. I was with 3 friends, 2 of which were girls when I did it. If I see her again, and she aint married, you'll probably see 10 or 12 pics of her feet on here!

LOL That was funny as hell and I guarantee that she would've gave you some pussy & feet after that.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

quote:
Ummm, I think I just bent some of those rules about an hour ago. I told some lady in a Gas Station that if we ever got married, I'd wake up every morning plotting how to lurk toward the bottom of the bed to kiss her beautiful toes! She cracked the fuck up. I was with 3 friends, 2 of which were girls when I did it. If I see her again, and she aint married, you'll probably see 10 or 12 pics of her feet on here!

Funny as HELL!...Hey its energy Bro..You were confident when you said it...SHE BOUGHT IT...Just make sure you catch back up with her...WE WANNA SEE THOSE FEET!...lol

Great thread GQ...I haven't been posting much but I always chime in to see what's going on..

--------------------

octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Hahaha. Hitch! That's a compliment I'll take. Certainly started out like him. Nerdy physics major hooks up with hit party girl and gets burned. Nerdy kid invest lots of time changing his style and how he sees the world becoming very successful with women. Even having that first girl saying she wants to drop everything to marry me. While women come easy to me now I still haven't forgotten my roots and wish to help others while still learning more. So yeah....hitch is pretty appropriate.

GQ

And I am happy to learn from you, lol. Great stuff, thanks.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ -

It's all true everything you said..but especially if she likes you!! That's the big one...you can pretty much almost say anything if she's into you...and you don't have to be the best looking guy, that's all myth. Some of my boys are pretty average looking and they MOP UP when it comes to chicks. Why? Because they got gaaaammmmmeeee!! You need to have game!! Your looks can only get you so far. Sorta like your resume can only get you the interview and not land the actual job itself?

But you also have to remember...there's a lot of other things that go into it as well...such as do you, the guy, like her? what are you looking for? Do you care if you tell her and she blows you off? Do you care how she'll be receptive to it? If she's not receptive to it? Do you care if she tries to make you look like a weirdo? Do you care in general?

I've told some girls within the first ten minutes of meeting them that I am into feet...then there have been others where I might of waited until the third or fourth date because (I liked them) and I was trying to feel them out first and test the waters...(those are usually the ones that led to big disappointment BTW)

But also I've had girls ask me flat out are there any deal breakers for me when it comes to dating or what are some things that turn me on physically about women, and I will not hesitate to say "I will not date a girl that has bad feet!"

You'd be surprised by how many girls then proceed to show me their feet!...it works...

But no man, I never feel weird about it. The way I position the whole thing is, make her feel like she's lucky to be talking to you! And honey baby, if I tell you you better have good feet or else I'm ghost, I mean just that! Your feet better be gooooood are else I'm out quicker than AJ Burnett after giving up 7 runs in the second inning!

What bothers me too is, some guys on this board seem to be so concerned about what girls will think if they tell them they like feet...which is shocking to me!!

I live in a town where it's a very young crowd, very competitive crowd, a lot of good looking girls, with steady jobs, successful, etc. and you wouldn't believe how much SHIT they talk about guys...guys get raged on for every fucking little thing ranging from "oh my God look at his shorts he looks like a tool" to "look at his hair he looks aweful". I see it alllllllll the time. I've heard it all the time!

Guys just remember...the same girl you are trying to act nice to and all civil to (I'm so hesitant to tell her about my fetish, oh God what do I do!) is the same girl that's going to go back to her roommate and completely bash you to bits.

FUCK HER!! SHE'S LUCKY SHE'S TALKING TO YOU!

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so I agree with most of what you said GQguy although maybe its just me but I don't understand this need of people to compliment women's feet.

Its just like you said about the complimenting her feet when the pedicure is a week old but she spent an hour doing her hair. You can usually tell what a woman would love to get compliments on so I just go from there. I only compliment feet when she has a pedicure or shoes that are screaming for attention. Otherwise I compliment w/e it is that she seems to have put a lot of thought into. Compliments are about timing and opportunity IMHO so looking for a way to compliment her feet when its obvious that she spent way more time thinking about the shirt is useless if you ask me. People spend too much time thinking about how to compliment feet when its another compliment altogether that will usually get you to where you can have your way with them.

The other time I'll compliment a woman's feet is in bed and that's once she's already turned on like hell. I've found if you take care of her she'll take care of you even if its just a one night stand, unless she can't stand anyone touching her feet which has only happened to me twice. If you don't objectify feet it shouldn't be hard to get women to have your way with theirs but taking care of them first is usually the most effective way for them to be like w/e instead of "eww you freak" even if they're not into it.

Just my 2 cents

Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links