Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Young girl with to die for feet what you would do? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Young girl with to die for feet what you would do?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackHxC88:
idk, been having that problem lately. got invited by a friend to a house party and it was crawling with 18-19 y/o girls with nice feet, got uncomfortable and left

That's...depressing. Why?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barefootlover75
Loyal Member
Member # 36928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barefootlover75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I would have looked yes, a quick reactionary glance that I give anytime I notice a girl in sandals but once I was able to guess that she might possibly be under the age of 18 I would have kept going about my business.

Agreed. Sexy feet? Check

Sexy legs? Check

Age appropriate? Negative ghost rider the pattern is full

Move Along

Posts: 57 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you guys ever get suspicious of those recurring moralists we come across in life who constantly get in your business and dictate to you what not to do?

Yes, looking at underage feet is wrong, but imagine if it was like 3 minutes before her 18th birthday and you looked.

OMG, I think some of the hardcore worry-warts out there might be shouting sins at us in order to detract from their own desires for inappropriate content.

Keep it sane fellas. Always beware, always be vigilant, and always be suspicious of those whom something doesn't seem right! [Thumbs Up]

[ September 04, 2011, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would look away if the girl in question is seven years of age. But if the girl is sixteen with feet to die for, not only would I look, I would have my way with her (and her feet) if given the opportunity. I think the age of consent in my state of New York is eighteen, but I do know that if I go across the Hudson River into New Jersey, the age of consent there is sixteen. This has nothing to do with wanting to be in a meaningful relationship with her. All it is is that if her feet look sensational, I'll be there.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler - have to say: I like the new avatar hahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Tyler - have to say: I like the new avatar hahaha

thx Andy, ima try to link to the clip sometime where this image was pulled from cuz it was golden. she turns her head back to look at me and then looks back at the camera and goes from a normal look to a completely confused look in a split second LOL [Big Grin]

[ September 05, 2011, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think there's anything wrong with looking. I mean how revealing a lot of underage girls dress I usually look down as they approach me anyway bc if I look up I may run right into them. Now if you would of offered her candy, then you would of probably needed professional help.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links