Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Candid Recording (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candid Recording
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does any of the other candid recorders find those mall cleaning people ANNOYING as hell. I swear it seems they are always around and in the damn way. Almost every time there is a good scene going on one of them has to sweep or mop where I am and it is aggravating the hell out of me. I know it is their job, I am just venting. They are more of a bother to me than anything else with the exception of people placing bags and things in the way of a good shot. Thanx for reading!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, im not gonna shop in a dirty mall, thats for sure.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well like I said..I know they are doing their jobs.I was just wanting to vent man. I realize recording is just a hobby or adventure and something I don't have to do or maybe I am misinterpreting your response.
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really into the candid scene. Why not try somewhere outside maybe?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chillstatus
Loyal Member
Member # 41089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillstatus   Email chillstatus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just worry about all the other nosey ass people...

--------------------
...just tell me to put those toes in my mouth baby!....

Posts: 67 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful filming in a mall, you can get busted and your recording confiscated.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Thanx aka.but I was told by a professional candid producer that if it was only feet then the most they could do is kick me out and I think he is right because I have read online that it isn't illegal to film feet. I got busted at an amusement park thanx to an asshole and all they did was throw me out for the season.They looked at my camera and since it was only feet that was all they could do. Now upskirt etc. is a totally different story and I am very careful.
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are more annnoying when I go to take a piss and they have their cleaning cart blocking the washroom entrance with an "out of service" sign hung above.

Then I have to run to the next nearest washroom, which is always a good distance away.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDawg
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know how to film candid feet with a digital camera (for quality) and hide it somehow so people think you're just checking your phone or something?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JDawg:
Does anyone know how to film candid feet with a digital camera (for quality) and hide it somehow so people think you're just checking your phone or something?

My digital cameras are no bigger than a cell phone so I don't hide them. I simply hold it in my hand as if its a cell phone (after making damn sure that the flash is turned off). That means that I'm actually talking photos upside down but that's very ready to correct once they're downloaded. From what I've seen and read it seems like more guys get caught when they've tried to conceal cameras.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

I use a swivel head Sony Bloggie HD Cam. Check it out. The swivel head is awesome! Like the previous poster said , I have also used a cell phone, but there is no zoom at least not on mine and people can still look into your view finder. Just be careful. The bloggie isn't big either
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
I think they are more annnoying when I go to take a piss and they have their cleaning cart blocking the washroom entrance with an "out of service" sign hung above.

Then I have to run to the next nearest washroom, which is always a good distance away.

i fucking HAATTTEEEE!!!!! that, lol
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still don't understand what this thread is about exactly even after reading through all the posts...
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Ok I will explain it to you.First I see it was a waste to even post and in hundsightI wish I never had, but since you asked I will. I am a candid recorder..hence the title of the post I was just venting and wondering if anyone else out there that records candidly had the same problems that I do with the cleaning people being in the way while recording. I can't vouch for what other people write and I don't understand how the original intent of the post was so difficult to understand? This is a foot related message board and candid recording is huge these days and finally I thought maybe someone could relate, but I see they can't so i will NEVER try to ask a question here again. Hope that satisfies you
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little defensive? You need to chill out...

Can't say that I get it either. Why do you care if others here don't share your frustration? Its really not a big deal.

It is quite small minded to say you will never post a question here again. Your call, but I think it is your loss. This is a friendly place for all types of foot appreciators...

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links