Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Candid Recording (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candid Recording
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not defensive.I was just trying to explain to someone and now you who don't seem to understand a simple concept. It is obvious that not a lot of people do candid recording so you don't understand. I was not responding because people don't understand my frustration ,,I was responding because he and now you were saying you don't understand the thread. if you and many others OBVIOUSLY don't understand what i am talking about that is cool and ok, but to say you don't understand what i am talking about is another.lets just end this. Mods please delete this because I am gonna go military!!
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So your going to the military because mall janitors get in your way of taking pictures?

Good luck! [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickvik   Email sickvik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you idiot. I have already been serving for 20 years plus. Look this is going all wrong. I was so hoping to hear from some candid recorders, but I see it isn't going to happen and that is cool.I hate that I keep getting smart ass comments. And I didn't say photos, I said recording. while you are being a smart ass chew on this: someone has to take to those wonderful candid recordings that people enjoy. People like don't record so you don't get it. I am trying so hard not to curse you completely out it is unreal.Please just let the thread die..no more smart ass comments. Please let this be the last one or I will try to figure out how to delete it. geez and i thought I was in cool company
Posts: 84 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record, I understood what the guy was talking about from the beginning. But just because one or two people did not catch on to what you're talking about, Sickvik, does not mean the thread should be deleted by the mods (actually, you have the option of deleting the topic yourself, since you were the one who started this thread). If you're going to go postal because two people did not understand you, then perhaps you're not fit to carry on a hobby of being a candid recorder.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JDawg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by JDawg:
Does anyone know how to film candid feet with a digital camera (for quality) and hide it somehow so people think you're just checking your phone or something?

My digital cameras are no bigger than a cell phone so I don't hide them. I simply hold it in my hand as if its a cell phone (after making damn sure that the flash is turned off). That means that I'm actually talking photos upside down but that's very ready to correct once they're downloaded. From what I've seen and read it seems like more guys get caught when they've tried to conceal cameras.
My camera is basically the same size as my cell phone too, so that sounds like the easiest way to take pictures with the sound and flasher off. Still got some time before flip flop season is over.
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
Does any of the other candid recorders find those mall cleaning people ANNOYING as hell.

i've only accomplished a minimal amount of candid filming experience in malls so far, but i have done my share of candid filming in walmarts, lowes, home depots, gas stations and other stores.

what i have come across and hated the most hasn't necessarily been janitorial staff, but rather it has been customers or even store employees who look you up and down just because they think you look sneaky or creepy. it's like "WHAT THE F*CK!!", don't these nosy buffoons have anything better to do?!?

maybe they should like get back to shopping or standing in line or maybe doing their jobs that they're supposed to be getting paid for.

it pisses me off, especially like if you're at the to-go seating area of a bbq restaurant and you are covertly taping waitress's feet and like some freakin alpha-male a-hole starts lookin at you real hard only because you were lookin down at his sister's shoes for just a split second.

people tend to be paranoid idiots out in public sometimes. i mean it's not like they need to be alarmed over harmless glances. sometimes i think it's better if darwinism would simply accelerate and allow foot fetishists like myself to evolve quicker while all those freakin paranoid normal people grow lizard tails and croak.

oh, and this darwin acceleration should allow the hot women to survive the purge, regardless of their ignorance factor.

i understand your pain bro. sometimes, we, as fetishists are forced to find workarounds for the hands we've been dealt in life.
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

[ September 09, 2011, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I hate is when I'm out shopping and I see some creep recording chicks' feet.

Oh, whoops! I thought this was the ANTI-Foot Fetish message board. Dang, my bad. Sorry dudes!

Tyler: What I hate is when I'm at a BBQ restaurant and Charles Darwin comes out and says, "Hey! WTF are you doing here? You're a vegetarian!" And I'm like "Awww, dammit! You're right!" And then there you have it, a whole day's evolution shot to hell. [Evil Grin]

I hope OP isn't this angry when he's out stalking for candids. Talk about bad publicity for the community.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

First of all i don't care if people don't get it and that is not what made me angry. if you read the replies you will see that I was attacked and and had smart ass comments made. Now if I am attacked I am going to respond and the same with idiotic comments and I won't apologize for that. I AM fit to candid record and I have tons of material to prove it.
Now to Tyler, FINALLY an intelligent reply. That's all I was looking for. Thanx for relating to what I go through my brother. I agree that people should mind their own business and do their jobs. I never do the waitress thing and I just ignore other people. it bothered me in the beginning, but now I just go ahead and record but using some discretion of course. I am a pretty built guy so I am not worried about anyone jumping on me, but there does always seem to be an asshole that has to be all up in my business for no reason. I have the same right they do to go out and I don't consider myself creepy. Thanx for replying. Glad to know someone else out there goes through what I do. Happy hunting!

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickvik:
there does always seem to be an asshole that has to be all up in my business for no reason.

i have exactly the same feelings many times. that's the main pitfall about being a foot soldier in the field doing the service that we do.

it seems like after 9/11 many people went on a freak-out fest, and many times there is over-reaction. yeah i can understand some vigilance, but hell man, when it comes to some regular joe (like myself) out there just standing or sitting and not bothering anyone, why the hell do all these uptight people got to get suspicious like i'm gonna go up and seduce their girlfriends from them or something?

sometimes i think these freakin a-holes are just jealous of real men. it's a shame they get their blood pressure all raised over nothing.

welp, for all the trouble i put with, at least i get to wack to feet of the women whom these chivalrous imbeciles are trying to hopelessly protect LOL

hope they actually do lose their girlfriends to some casanova, but i'm sure that will only make them even more paranoid in the future.

me, i don't get up in other people's business when i'm out public. i'm cool like that and cool with myself. maybe that is why i could steal more than half the girlfriends of those guy's who showcase their low self-esteem. they'll probably never learn.

cheers brutha [Cheers]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
Tyler: What I hate is when I'm at a BBQ restaurant and Charles Darwin comes out and says, "Hey! WTF are you doing here? You're a vegetarian!" And I'm like "Awww, dammit! You're right!" And then there you have it, a whole day's evolution shot to hell. [Evil Grin]

it could always be worse:

imagine if Darwin busted in on one of us right in the middle of trying to procreate with some girl's toes, or even worse: procreating with our hands while looking at pictures of a girl's feet!

if darwinism were a like religion focused on furthering one's species, the fetishist would be ex-communicated on the spot, doh!

--------------------

-Tyler D.

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
[QUOTE]it seems like after 9/11 many people went on a freak-out fest, and many times there is over-reaction.

In all seriousness, I think you're right on target here. However, I do think this thread needs more smartass comments. Perhaps Spotlight will drop by. We need a little social darwinism for our OP.

-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I threw my smartass comment in because I can just picture the OP losing his shit in the mall because the janitors are fucking up his shots, but yet can't do anything about it lol

I always had moral problem with watching candids...I mean the ones where they show the face of the girls feet that you are looking at then zoning back into the feet. In my opinion its an invasion of privacy...I'm gonna get flamed for that I know but that is just my personal opinion.
It does take a set of balls though to do candid recording so I'm not taking away from the effort that guys like the OP put into the vids [Smile]

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Blue...

I'm with you 100% on both points. I have always been uncomfortable with candids that show faces without explicit consent. Yes, it's hard to do. So is hanging wallpaper. If I need that done, I'll hire a professional.

C ya.
-hyp

sickvik
Loyal Member
Member # 1319

No offense taken man and sometimes I feel the same way. I haven't been doing candid very long and yes sometimes it does take balls, but with the small cameras these days it isn't as difficult as you may think. I figure I am videotaped without my consent and what I tape is out in the open anyway for everyone to see. If I were doing up skirt then I would say ok wait a minute. Maybe I am wrong,but thanx for respectfully saying your opinion.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links