Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls who like girls? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls who like girls?
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody else here think bi chicks are hot? Just in general, when a girl mentions how another girl is hot in passing, or, even better, is a foot-girl, drives me crazy.

I've dated bi girls with female preferences before in the past, or even bi girls with male likes, and still, it can be really hot stuff when they confidently talk about wanting to fuck another girl (or especially their feet).

I feel like it adds another level of hotness.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AGREE 1000%!!! Particularly if the girl is really smart and beautiful! When a female comments on another girls feet, or what she would like to do to her with her own feet, that drives me crazy! I LOVE fem/fem foot action!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ehh, dont matter much 2 meee. i guess it would be hot to have 2 gfs.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been around a bi girl, but yea it is hot and I agree with you. A fantasy of mine is a girl into giving another girl a foot massage. Or fantasizing about which females I know may secretly be interested in females.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron99
Board Regular
Member # 21431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron99   Email Cameron99   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiance is Bi, and she likes feet as well, so I've lived the dream.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else noticed, well I'm sure you have, but there seems to be foot action in a lot of girl on girl vids?
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex was bi, and she said she would suck her friends toes for me, but the friend she had was real shady and wouldn't answer her calls. It kinda sucked.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omega2215
Loyal Member
Member # 37955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omega2215     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also just to clarify her friend was also bi and down with it, but she got into pills and stuff and had better things to do.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I AGREE 1000%!!! Particularly if the girl is really smart and beautiful! When a female comments on another girls feet, or what she would like to do to her with her own feet, that drives me crazy! I LOVE fem/fem foot action!

Couldn't agree with you more. That kinds stuff is so arousing!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sevenhelmets
Board Regular
Member # 16290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sevenhelmets     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MSI/I Want Feet stuff was awesome for this....
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wife is very bi and, altho we've had plenty of girl on girl action, there has never been any real foot play. my wife has no interest in doing anything with another girls feet.. just their lips, boobs, etc [Wink] one time tho we did hook up with another couple and the girl was kinda using her toes on my wife's pussy and my wife did the same. not to break the illusion tho she told me it didnt really feel good. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known one, verifiable foot fetish Bisexual woman. Her name was Kacy and she was a late 20's something from Sacramento. This was back in the mid-90's. She wasa blonde haired, blue-eyed cheerleader-type cutie, fit and perky. She had nice size 8's. Soft, sensitive. Always wore hot pink toe nail polish. Anyhow, she kpet her feet up because she liked it when girls would lick and tickle them. It did something for her. She told me lots of girls, straight and bi or lesbian, played with her feet and at least a few got off on it.

I have no cause to doubt her. I watched her tickle the feet of a friend at the pool and she was really getting excited doing it.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has developed a love for other girls feet, but insists to me that she is not bisexual in the sense that other girls are arousing to her. Just takes an interest in whether or not they have nice looking feet.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dated a lady once who had a gf. said she liked it when she sucked her toes and asked if I would too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had the experience, but like most threesome type things it seems to have a high potential for disaster, like what if she's with you but leans more towards actually liking females? Everyone is different and you can't generalize everything, but it really depends on the extent and the partner.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links