Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls who like girls? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls who like girls?
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friends wife Nancy isn't bi, but she LOVES to have another woman smell, lick and kiss her feet. She loves how it feels, and she likes the idea that another woman is beneath her, worshipping her feet. For her, the power trip, the domination, and the humiliation, is what really turns her on. She loves her own feet, thinks they are pretty and sexy, and worthy of worship. Having someone at her feet, makes her feel like a GODDESS, or GLADIATOR or QUEEN. She is excited by those scenarios. Do you know any women that have likes, interests, possible fetishes, like that?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else know of a woman really into other women's feet? Whether she is BI or not, it doesn't matter. I find this fem/fem conversation so hot and exciting! I would love to hear any TRUE stories about any real GIRL/GIRL encounters! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcarde
Major Player
Member # 44028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alcarde   Author's Homepage   Email Alcarde   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife was bi and still is slightly, only recently did she divulge that she was known for, as a child, for sucking her own toes and even did it for me the other day.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/alcarde

98% of people think its cool to put a statistic in their sig. If you're one of the 2% that.. Wait, shit.

Posts: 239 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
My girlfriend has developed a love for other girls feet, but insists to me that she is not bisexual in the sense that other girls are arousing to her. Just takes an interest in whether or not they have nice looking feet.

I think even THAT is sexy! I also think that shows that she has a tremendous amount of sexual self confidence. I'd love it if my wife did that.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sexy girl grew to love my foot fetish, and says that it makes an intimate pleasure that we both enjoy. She even loves to smell her stinky feet on my nose and lips as we kiss. The mixture of my cologne makes it a different unique change of smells.
Yesterday, she told me that she now looks at shoes and feet, more than she ever did. Last Christmas, she caught sight of a young lady at the mall, wearing boots, and brought it up to me. She admited that she thought of how her feet would smell after wearing the boots.

Are there any curious women on this site, that would enjoy emailing each other to share interests????? Please send us a private message.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links