Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » into smell;two questions. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: into smell;two questions.
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I like them a 9-10. But it has to be the right kind of funky though. For example, I did a pedicure on a friend of a friends and her feet stunk but it wasn't a funk that I liked. Her feet smelled like rotten potatoes...then so did my hands... [Cry]

[Laugh]

quote:
But, smell doesn't mean that much as the appearance of the toes, arches and soles, so I'd say about 20%.

Hmm...I'd say I agree. A busted foot isn't saved by having the smell I like (like I described above). But I've been in situations where the foot was BEAUTIFUL but somehow had NO smell and it did nothing for me. [Cry] The two (smell and a pretty foot) HAVE to go hand in hand, like yin and yang, Batman and Robin, MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice...well you get the point.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to say because there are certain smells I like, and others I don't. If it's the perfect kind of foot smell, then I could go as high as 10 with it.

Smell accounts for around 80% of my fetish.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Sol stated, if it's the perfect kind of foot smell, then I'd go as high as 10. Smell accounts for maybe 15-20% of my fetish

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would guess waz likes an 8 and is 60 percent of it! But Im just guessing!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question:

10, (assuming proper foot odor)
80% of why I like female feet.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women feet smell is a plus to me if and only if her wrinkled soles are really wrinkled could rule out other quality concerning women feet. For instance a crooked little, will turn me off and not as many wrinkles of the soles, crack heels.
---------------------------------------
By far, I think White Women Wrinkled soles are the Sexiest fo the all. [Jerkoff] [Woot]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm allllll about smelly!! 8-10 for me =)
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 for me, but she has to be able to give me a great footjob too.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archman218
Board Regular
Member # 37912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archman218     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@CanIsmellYourFeet you are absolutely right about learning the hard way to avoid 10s....it seriously is fucking gag-inducing
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
8 for me and it accounts for 90% of my fetish.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I would have to say an 8 on your 1 to 10 scale, and the foot smell is about 80% of the fetish to me. I love a beautiful woman's fragrant feet, it turns me on so much!

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say 9 for me. I think what makes me turned on so much is when I see such a polar opposite. Seeing a such a cutie or beautiful woman who obviously wants to have a clean image and maintain that she's a very clean person. YET, the feet seem to always be a bit stinky. That's such a turn-on.
Sometimes my girl is about to lotion her feet and I'm like, wait!!! Hold a second there! I don't want to taste lotion on your feet!(Really because I don't want to smell lotion on her feet, lol). I love the natural smell, but anything smellier even is better for me.
My girl's feet usually have a very faint, slight bit of smell unless she's walking all day long but it's because she wears flip flops a lot which air her feet out. Can't wait for the winter when the socks and boots go on because when they come off, HEAVEN! [Big Grin]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links