Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best pair of shoes you ever smelt? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best pair of shoes you ever smelt?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask this question what was the best pair of shoes you had the chance to smell in your life and whose were they and what was the situation you were in? please describe the shoes and just exactly how they smelt and have you ever smelt any better or if your lucky enough to have smelt many which was your best experience.

I will start the ball rolling, I have two memorable times which now are a long time ago but they still stay in my memory and so far have never been beaten for experience probably why I can still remember them very well.

I had a girlfriend who had a best friend whose feet smelt really sweaty, she knew my fetish but her friend did not, we had a barbacue around her home and she had some great looking red soles which also had some yellow tinges to her underside of her toes. She wore some black leather mules with a small wedge heel which were backless and showed her toes, she sat near me and my then girlfriend and I was just yards away and could smell her cheesy feet, anyway to cut a long story short I managed to steal her mules and never saw her again, I then enjoyed over a year of inhaling the smell which was very sweaty and cheesy smelling, you could smell her mules from on the floor and the smell was near perfect.

The other occassion was when I went to visit my aunt who had students and the students would go back to the U.S. for a holiday but leave some of their belongings still at the house, one pair of court shoes were under a bed, I took one sniff and they smelt like feet, very sweaty and stained and a strong cheesy smell, hasten to add that on another occassion I did manage to also take them because she had left them in a wardrobe and actually had gone back to the U.S.

The smell in them lasted well it seems now forever, I always remember her with white socks stained with sweat patches on the occassions I saw her, so two great worn shoes that have never been beaten for aroma!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sexy friends wife Nancy, who I have written about many times before on here, is 5'8 135 pounds with short blonde hair, blue eyes, toned legs, and gorgeous but very stinky size 8 feet. She loves her feet too, and though she pedicures her feet weekly, they can really sweat and smell. She bought these brown leather sandals in Aruba, and for whatever reason, her feet really stink in them. They must be made from a different animal skin, because her feet sweat so badly in these sandals, and even though they are open toe, it holds the deep fierce smell. She knows about my foot fetish, and knew about the effect her feet had on these shoes. I was hanging around with her husband watching football on the couch. She walks in wearing these sandals. There was an immediate smell in the air. I made a snide remark, and before I knew it she pulls the right sandal off of her foot, and shoves the inner sole right in my face! It smelled so strong. It was a mix of vinegar, salt, chedar cheese and sweaty leather. It was so strong that my eyes watered almost immediately. It also made me shake, and I couldn't hide my arousal. She loved tormenting me, even though I liked it. I got her sweaty bare foot in my face, just for good measure, after that stinky shoe too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stories.

Muleslicker, in the first story, you could actually smell the girl's cheesy feet even though her shoes were on?

Here's my story. I've written it before on here but it's worth saying it again:

I went on holiday with my sister and a few of her friends, and one friend in particular had amazing feet. I noticed that she would wear these really worn flats almost everyday. I made a little joke about them once and she replied "I know they're old but they're so comfortable, I just love wearing them". I just imagined what they must smell like, especially in this hot summer weather.

One night the girls decided to go out in town for a few drinks. I left them to it and went to bed. While I was lying there I realised that after they came back, the girl would take her shoes off at the entrance before going to her room, and I realised it would be my chance to smell them. I became so horny and stayed up for around 2 hours until they finally returned.

She walked in the front door, slipped her flats off then tiptoed into her room, thinking I was asleep (I was in the living room on the couch). As soon as she closed her door, I jumped out of bed and went straight for the flats. She had taken them off maximum 30 seconds before I got to them. As I picked them up, they were still warm from her feet. I put my hands inside and they were so moist from sweat, I couldn't believe it. And then I took a sniff inside.

To this day, I don't think I have ever been more turned on in my entire life. The smell was absolutely unbelievable. Very smelly and wonderful. It had an amazing blend of cheesy sweaty feet smell, and the girl was only 18 so they had this very feminine fresh quality about them. Simply AMAZING smell. Definitely the best foot smell I've ever experienced. It was just the exact perfect smell that drives me crazy. I only wish I could have smelt her moist feet as they slipped out of the flats.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girls flats...
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also posted this story before but will do so again for those who may not have read it.

My wife's mom has been driving me nuts ever since my wife and I met. She's got amazing feet and I can help but sniff her shoes every chance I get because I have never smelled anything more erotic than the scent of her feet. As a matter of fact, there was one day we were at her house and I was going crazy watching her walk around all day long wearing her favorite pair of flats with no socks. The thought of how those flats must have smelled was killing me. I needed to jerk off real bad and was about to excuse myself to the bathroom for some needed relief when I heard them talking about going to the store to get something for dinner. Knowing that I would soon be in the house alone I decide to wait until they left so I could at least sniff some of her other shoes while I got off. Well to my joyous surprise as they were getting ready to leave, her mother went into her room and came out wearing a different pair of shoes. I immediately got a masive hard-on knowing that in just moments I would be all alone with those sweet little flats that her bare feet had been in all day. As soon as they left I went straight to her room. I picked up one of the shoes and it felt slightly warm because she had literally taken it off less than a minute before. I noticed that the insole had just a slight glistening on it and realized that it was from the moist perspiration from the sole of her foot. I had never had her shoes this soon after she had taken them off but I just know that I was about to have the best time of my life. I put my face in her shoe and took a good wiff, it was unbelievable. Then I ran my tongue along the insole to taste the moistness her feet had left and I absolutely lost it. I actually had an orgasm without even touching myself, and I don't mean a little pre-cum, my pants wear getting soaked by the gobs of goo shooting from my dick. It was amazing, I have never experienced anything like it. After a few minutes I actually jerked off a second orgasm while sniffing and licking the other shoe. Damn I love her feet so much!

I have some pics of her feet and some of her shoes on webshots. The flats from the story are the tan ones on the last page.

My mom-in-law

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOO thats a hard one... Either my mates wife she has worn the same 2 pairs of shoes for years, sneakers for work and leather flats every where else. Her toe prints are engraved in the sole and the smell is strong tangy, not over powering but i bet her feet are tasty. The other is a guy's girlfriend that was a hair dresser she wore closed toe slip on leather flats that looked brand new.... But I got them about 5 mins after she took them off, still warm the smell was so strong that if you weren't in to feet it would make you gag. Not me I loved the smell so much it made me cum.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These stories all drive me crazy [Smile]

And nice pictures freebird!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys there is some great experiences out there, Sol yours takes some beating! yes Sol I could smell her feet with her mules on what was even better was at the time these shoes were also my favourites, the smell from them stayed forever, and as she had such smelly feet sitting down next to her I could smell them at eye level, it still has to this day never been matched for aroma, the cheesy smell mixed with sweat and leather just makes me crazy, when you smelt her mule the aroma stayed on your nose!
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have too many empty shoe events in my time to say which one is my favorite; I'll relate this one and if the thread lasts, and I hope it does, I'll add more.

Back when I was selling (primarily) woman's shoes for Hofheimers I was the only one manning the store one evening because it was getting close to closing and being Assistant Manager I had let the other two associates leave a little earlier.

About ten minutes before closing the huge sliding glass doors I saw a cute petite blond making a bee line toward the store. She came in and knew exactly what she wanted - to replace the size 6, black, all leather, Italian made Amalfi (closed low wedges, worn out) shoes that she was wearing.
These were an $80 pair of shoes, but we had them on close out for just $20. I only had her size left in a navy blue and that was fine with her.

She said that she wanted to wear them out of the store and when she was paying for them I asked her what she wanted me to do with old worn out ones; she said to just throw them out (thank you, Lord), which I did in the plastic can under the register.

By the time she left it was closing time and I went straight and retrieved those gems from the can, ducked behind a curtain for a whiff...WHAM !!!

Suffice it to say I kept them close and smelled them often while I did the book work and, of course, took them home with me. The scent lasted about a year.

To sum up, you could clearly see the foot print in the insoles, they were well worn, she said that she wore them all the time (without hose) for virtually every thing. The scent was wonderful and she had beautifully well shaped size 6 feet.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

That's crazy muleslicker! And to think, girls with such smelly feet are embarrassed and try to hide it all the time. If only they knew or met guys like us, their smelly feet would be like a gift for them.

footjoyboy, that's a great story. Were there any other times when girls would give you worn shoes to throw out?

muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Yes Sol it is a gift to have smelly feet I assure you, I have two friends who actually I only ever spoke to on the phone that sell their worn shoes, one of them I sell her worn shoes through contacts I made, she always sends me a free pair now and again but the smell just is not the same as the two pairs I smelt before in this thread.
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"footjoyboy, that's a great story. Were there any other times when girls would give you worn shoes to throw out?"
Comment by Sol

My shoe store days were many years ago, so I'm trying to think, but I do have some more stories from then, and other worn shoe experiences, that I'll share later.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, there are 3 occasions. Weirdly enough, they're shoes that belong to 3 of my mums friends.

I was around 12 years old at the time. So about a year into my fetish for feet. I was at my mums friends house, as inwalked in a pair of open toe, platform, slip on wedges caught my eye. They were black and leather.

I was dieing to sniff them and waited patientally downstairs whilst they were talking to eachother. Mum and her friend went upstairs shortly after to carry on their conversation. So this left me alone with the shoes. I stuck them to my nose and I was in heaven! They smelt amazing. Sweaty cheesy. Just how in like em. They smelt just like a sweaty foot should smell. So nice. I licked the innersole and it was lovely and tasty. I could taste the sweat! Try that for kinky [Wink]

Few years later (I was around 16 at the time) I was at my aunts apartment and there was one of my mums friends staying with her for a few days. The minute a met my mums friend I noticed she had brown platform flip flops on. You know, the ones with a chunky bit of foam underneath....I managed to grab a whiff of them too.... These flip flips are by far the strongest smelling I have ever smelt. They were AMAZING! So cheesy sweaty. Toe prints to die for! Her feet were amazing too. Chunky soles. Chubby pudgy toes. Wide. Wrinkly. Arches of an angel. [Jerkoff] and to top it off she had the scent of a goddess. [Jerkoff]

Finally, another memory is that one of my mums friends had been coming round to visit very often and always seemed to wear the same Red Ballet Flats. Mmmmmmm I hear you all groan!! lol - our house at the time was a rather convenient 'shoes off' place; perfect for me! I waited and bided my time until they were busy and occupied so I could go to the toilet and sniff the shoes on the way. It wasn't that long before I was back in the hall way sniffing her shoes that were still warm and slightly moist from her sweaty feet! Well, as for the scent.....all I'm going to say is that she had been at work for 6 hours that night in those red ballet flats. In other words, sweaty heaven!

I hope you liked my experiences.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonni has a particularly smelly pair of cheap Payless flats that she holds up to my nose all the time while I jerk off. Payless flats are the best for creating stink if you didn't know already
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex's ballet flats! [Hump]

As others have mentioned, I think flats are THE BEST for creating stink. The best part was I learned how to intensify the funk. My girlfriend @ the time suggested I use a spray bottle (filled with ordinary water) for the insoles. This comes in handy if the aroma is fading. It's amazing what a little H2O can do!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links