Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best pair of shoes you ever smelt? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best pair of shoes you ever smelt?
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Stories From The Shoe Store Days:

One thing that has always bugged me was/(is) when a woman would be wearing a pair of heels, and sometimes wedges and flats, and there is a gap between her heel and the back of the shoes.

There is a fix for that by putting a half pad under the insole of the shoe at the ball of the foot to keep the feet back in the shoes, and also for comfort.

Well, needless to say, I would point out this ill fitting to costumers and often to ladies just passing out side the store in the mall. More often than not they would be more than happy to slip out of their shoes so that I could take their shoes in the back for a free fix.

As you can imagine, I can't tell you how many times that I got my "free fix" too.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My now ex best friend's older sister, after she had refused to let me smell her real feet sometime earlier.

This story goes back over 20 years ago. One time I had him ask her if I could smell her feet, and he claimed she said no. One night I was sleeping over at his house. She had come home from seeing her then bf, who is now her husband. She left her shoes by the front door. After everyone was upstairs, I had to get near those suckers, as I figured it was the closest I'd ever get to smelling her actual feet. The shoes didnt smell especially bad, good, or anything of a real turn on, but I could definitely smell there was some odor. I had to do it quickly, because they were still living with their parents then.

Thats probably my best shoe smelling story. Usually I've smelled the bare feet of women, but that was one time the shoes had to substitute for the feet.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today,I found some silver flats at payless that didn't have a scent, so I know they would get a "stinky" scent much quicker than designer pumps...or flats.

She's been working in the house allllll day in navy Newport News pumps, and she's talking to a new girlfriend on the phone about their slumber party Friday night... [Jerkoff]

Two girls alone in a hotel suite....I can't wait. Sure I want to watch, but this is my idea, and I musn't push this new friendship.

They will be taking photos of each other in and out of heels...I will be their delivery boy, for food and drink, and sneaking peeks at their fun.

As I [Jerkoff] while sniffing her hot sweaty toes tonight, I will fantasize about them caressing each other's feet, wishing it would go a bit farther....lol

Let me know if you want to hear about the slumber party. Just found out her new friend bought two new pair of heels....BOING!!!!!

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
More Stories From The Shoe Store Days:

One thing that has always bugged me was/(is) when a woman would be wearing a pair of heels, and sometimes wedges and flats, and there is a gap between her heel and the back of the shoes.

There is a fix for that by putting a half pad under the insole of the shoe at the ball of the foot to keep the feet back in the shoes, and also for comfort.

Well, needless to say, I would point out this ill fitting to costumers and often to ladies just passing out side the store in the mall. More often than not they would be more than happy to slip out of their shoes so that I could take their shoes in the back for a free fix.

As you can imagine, I can't tell you how many times that I got my "free fix" too.

OMGosh!! [Eek!] Sometimes I wish I worked at a shoe store. [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ It has it's perks, my friend. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sexy girl has been wearing pantyhose and pumps all day. I love it when she wears my long sleeve shirt for pajamas.....

She happened to have lost some paper work, and spent two hours looking all over the house for them. She has been heating up those pumps all day, and now needs my nose in her feet...cuz they will be very stinky tonight... [Drool]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Jackington B
Board Regular
Member # 43715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Jackington B   Email Sir Jackington B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. This might seem a bit off topic but I did my first post ever on this forum the other day, so if you interested in my story and giving your opinions then check this out please.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013694

Many Thanks

Sir Jackington B

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a new best smelling pair of shoes.... My wife's friend is always in flats any kind as long as her feet are covered!! It sucks that i hardly ever see her feet but she came round the other day straight from teaching, got changed and went out with my wife. In the spare bathroom where she changed she had left her red leather flats that she wears every day at school teaching, i could smell them from the door way, so strong the first time i put my nose in them i had to pull away. But the smell got me so horny I went back in, the tang coming from the toes area nearly singed my nostrals, they made me cum hard.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

^^^ [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
Nonni has a particularly smelly pair of cheap Payless flats that she holds up to my nose all the time while I jerk off. Payless flats are the best for creating stink if you didn't know already

Speaking of flats...has she ever considered selling some of her worn shoes online? I bet she'd make a killin' on Ebay!

I'm usually not this forward, but I truly adore Nonni's soles--almost as much as Mikayla's [Blush]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by color14:
Today,I found some silver flats at payless that didn't have a scent, so I know they would get a "stinky" scent much quicker than designer pumps...or flats.

She's been working in the house allllll day in navy Newport News pumps, and she's talking to a new girlfriend on the phone about their slumber party Friday night... [Jerkoff]

Two girls alone in a hotel suite....I can't wait. Sure I want to watch, but this is my idea, and I musn't push this new friendship.

They will be taking photos of each other in and out of heels...I will be their delivery boy, for food and drink, and sneaking peeks at their fun.

As I [Jerkoff] while sniffing her hot sweaty toes tonight, I will fantasize about them caressing each other's feet, wishing it would go a bit farther....lol

Let me know if you want to hear about the slumber party. Just found out her new friend bought two new pair of heels....BOING!!!!!

Of course!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jayse
Board Regular
Member # 10777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayse   Email jayse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was 21 i had this friend who worked as a waitress in a cafe. one night we'd gone out after her shift ended and when i picked her up she's already changed out of her work clothes and dumped her bag containing her work outfit and sexy little canvas flats in the trunk of my car. At the end of the night after dropping her home late i realised she'd forgotten to take her bag so that night i got to crawl into bed and inhale her scent while i jerked off.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any shoe or shoes that are like keds, cons, vans and worn with out socks [Drool]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links