Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bondage, BDSM, Help please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bondage, BDSM, Help please!
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girlfriend told me tonight that she wants me to do things to her feet other than biting her heels, nibbling on her toes, tying her feet and tickling them. She said she will be totally compliant submissive as long as I am totally dominant. Suggestions as to what I should do with her feet are greatly appreciated. I don't know what to think of this, but she is very open minded. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she into total bondage? How about role-playing? Your girlfriend has just about given you carte blanche. Let your imagination run wild (provided it's safe and sane, of course).
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I can help you, Crazy Diamond. Check your private messages and get back to me.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Is she into total bondage? How about role-playing? Your girlfriend has just about given you carte blanche. Let your imagination run wild (provided it's safe and sane, of course).

Yes she is totally into bondage. However, its a new aspect to me. I will though however let my imagination run wild as she is VERY open minded.

--------------------

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just ask her what sort of things she wants you to do?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thing is too role-play, play out scenarios like a ur a bandit and she's ur hostage. Oh a thief in the nite. Shit like that. Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try looking up Bastinado on Google. Very sexy scenes of really pretty feet bound in various ways and punished. I'm also into that. You're a lucky guy. LOVE pretty feet bound and punished.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I go crazy over submissive women with cute little feet that are into being dominated. LOVE fucking a girl missionary with he toes pointed. Pointed toes very submissive to me. mmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Try looking up Bastinado on Google. Very sexy scenes of really pretty feet bound in various ways and punished. I'm also into that. You're a lucky guy. LOVE pretty feet bound and punished.

Yeah, tried bastinado. I spanked her soles with the wooden kitchen spoon but to no avail. I think I know what she might have in mind...

--------------------

From Hell
Board Regular
Member # 43826

Icon 1 posted      Profile for From Hell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try tying her ankles together. You might want to tie it well enough so that it leaves some marks on her ankles by the time you remove them. I really find that hot. Anyway, with a lighted candle, you then pour the hot wax on her toes so that it drips down her soles.

It can be a form of teasing torture.

It has to appear as if you're doing all of this at the spur of the moment. Catch her by surprise and just do it.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_Diamond:
Girlfriend told me tonight that she wants me to do things to her feet other than biting her heels, nibbling on her toes, tying her feet and tickling them. She said she will be totally compliant submissive as long as I am totally dominant. Suggestions as to what I should do with her feet are greatly appreciated. I don't know what to think of this, but she is very open minded. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Have you heard of FetLife? Its a BDSM social network and caters for all aspects of your kinks. Its worth checking out. Here is the link: www.fetlife.com

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking as a bondage aficionado, this is a pretty open ended question with a lot of different directions that it can go.

Clearly, you are going to tie her up, there is a wide variety of ways to do this - you can PM me to help with this, once you've decided what you want to do. Remember, you are the dominant one here so asking her what she would like to do is counter-productive (if she is going to be completely submissive, then you have to make all the decisions, you just have to make sure they are a pleasant surprise in a BDSM sort of way).

You need to find her boundaries and limits. You don't want to go straight to Bastinado from the get-go. You'll have to find some mats (like doormats) that are very bristly and uncomfortable on which to stand - you'll have to look for them, but there are also mats with raised pyramids on them (for scraping off hard mud), these can be a wonderful torment. Then on to candle wax (you can start with this but there is a technique to it). After that, you can move on to soft leather whips, crops, "stingier" bats, and finally canes.

You also have to decide whether you with to go with rope or leather restraints and how strict the bondage is going to be. Start easy and work your way up. As a novice, using rope can create a number of problems without some practice - you really need to know your knots and which ones you can apply where on a body.

It occurs to me to mention that you definitely want to procure an Hitachi wand...we like to reward our subs for the suffering that pleases us so much.

There are a number of great and reliable sites where you can purchase the items you will need; the one that comes to mind first is the Subshop - I believe the address is subshop.com. I'll get some other addys if you need.

Just some things you may wish to consider before embarking on this adventure.

Hope it helps.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

I took a few pictures with BlackBerry of our session. She really enjoyed it. [IMG]http://thumbnails52.imagebam.com/15413/dc7a02154121336.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/15413/eaf965154121340.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://thumbnails52.imagebam.com/15413/4e5b97154121345.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://thumbnails50.imagebam.com/15413/71669b154121350.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/15413/a28e0a154121354.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://thumbnails46.imagebam.com/15413/bcc986154121360.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links