Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best pair of feet on youtube anyone agree? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Best pair of feet on youtube anyone agree?
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YouTube is a dangerous place to search for feet...one link leads you to another and another and another...you can spend days in there!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sexy red nails:

http://youtu.be/FaQ4_WdnQvc

long beautiful toes and full nailbeds:

http://youtu.be/pSa2YbeNgNc

long ebony toenails:

http://youtu.be/BO-gldj7V0Q

Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is why i like to see a face shot with the feet i am looking at on you tube, damn i hate posers that try to act like women, Punk's

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOlKPInL_Qc&

these are, to me, 100% perfect

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UK_luckyguy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOlKPInL_Qc&

these are, to me, 100% perfect

These feet, seriously, are some of the prettiest, softest, feminine feet I've ever seen. I bookmarked this youtube page after searching for "Kayley" for purposes that shall remain undisclosed.

[Big Grin]

Thanks for this link!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot tell a lie....

Just the sight of those PINK HEELS (whomever they belong to) drove me absolutely crazy!!!!!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
I am not knocking anyone who like guy's feet in the least as a few replies said we have our own fetish for female feet and we should not persecute anyone else for their likes and dislikes. I am just bewildered as to why if this is a guy he would pose in women's shoes and paint his toenails, anyway if it is a guy he has pretty good womanlike feet. I have e-mailed this guy/girl and got a reply but still am unsure and cannot make up my mind if they are male or female

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah sorry, Whitney Cummings has my upmost vote right now.
Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larrrr
Major Player
Member # 42092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for larrrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WejDUbbBNcw&feature=related

This one fascinates me bc of the amount of views and foot loving comments. It wasn't even intended to be a foot fetish vid, probably... I remember they had other vids that are now removed with only 2 to 5 thousand views. Is there really over a million foot fetish people on YouTube?
This vid reminds me of a thread about looking at a teen girl that may or may not be legal in flats, so if that gets to you you may not want to check this out. If you already haven't...

[ October 09, 2011, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: larrrr ]

Posts: 206 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if the vid posted is a dude or not..

@GQGuy Thanks for posting that link from 08! HILARIOUS! I loved reading all the comments and then seeing

"Dude?"

Definitely dude feet.

@Tyler D. My boyfriend likes your avatar and INSISTS on recreating it everytime I'm in that position, haha.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thebestfootlover
Major Player
Member # 4316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thebestfootlover   Email thebestfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
youtube is flooded with dude feet. hard to rely on something without a face shot these days.
Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lix Vixen:
@Tyler D. My boyfriend likes your avatar and INSISTS on recreating it everytime I'm in that position, haha.

Speaking of positions... That's a nicely-posed picture at the bottom of your post, LV.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lix Vixen
Loyal Member
Member # 43237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lix Vixen   Email Lix Vixen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you FIASCo! I like your monkey [Tongue]
Posts: 73 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportyruss
Board Regular
Member # 16512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportyruss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my fave at the moment. She's a hot milf from England, and she has feet to die for!

youtube

Gorgeous arches.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Jackington B
Board Regular
Member # 43715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Jackington B   Email Sir Jackington B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. This might seem a bit off topic but I did my first post ever on this forum the other day, so if you interested in my story and giving your opinions then check this out please.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013694

Topic is called. My Experience of Feet.

Many Thanks

Sir Jackington B

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links