Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best pair of feet on youtube anyone agree? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Best pair of feet on youtube anyone agree?
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-NSofg9iKU
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She finally took off those boring pumps after nearly 5 minutes into the video.

Her feet are nice, though. Especially the polish. I was a bit worried when I saw the title as "Talons"; I thought her nails were going to be ungodly long.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
. I was a bit worried when I saw the title as "Talons"; I thought her nails were going to be ungodly long.

French for "Heels" [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_tWti99B4

This would be in my top 5.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus they are good. Would have smelt magnificent too.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GQ guy I completely agree. I would love to see her soles!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of them. And that first post first vid is definitly a "3rd. legged" person. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
None of them. And that first post first vid is definitly a "3rd. legged" person. LOL

LOL, can't confirm it's a guy but the youtube comments have enough debate between the posters that I will never look at that video again!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah GQ i like those penny feet better [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I don't agree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_tWti99B4

This would be in my top 5.

GQ

Im with GQ on this one [Thumbs Up] And would love to see Penny`s soles [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,
If this is a guy and now that I read more comments I am not so sure myself why would anybody want to wear women's shoes and paint their toenails to look like a woman's foot. I really like the colour of his/hers soles but as soon as I have my doubts it is a guy then I am totally turned off!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
Hey guys,
If this is a guy and now that I read more comments I am not so sure myself why would anybody want to wear women's shoes and paint their toenails to look like a woman's foot. I really like the colour of his/hers soles but as soon as I have my doubts it is a guy then I am totally turned off!

Lol. Check out this link:
Warning: Guy feet!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dulcenylons/

Here is an example that I find hilarious of a guy posing as a girl on this site:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=012922;p=1

What I don't get is as foot fetishist I would think our taste in women's feet would be able to easily discern a man's foot from a woman's foot. And even if one can't...they wouldn't find a guys foot attractive! Blows my mind.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And even if one can't...they wouldn't find a guys foot attractive! Blows my mind.

What if they're bisexual? Or a woman who is more into guy's feet?

Some of you act like it's completely absurd for anyone to find guys' feet attractive, no matter the circumstances. Mind, I don't find guys' feet attractive in the least, but I don't dog on those who do. It would make me sound as bad as people who dog us for liking women's feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's funny to see those viewers who have the wandering eyes when they watch clips or videos and if there is even a pixel or two that shows a guy foot when there is like 99.9999% female feet taking up the rest of the camera, these guys start freaking out LOL

sounds like they have bigger issues to deal with than reconciling their fetish.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What I don't get is as foot fetishist I would think our taste in women's feet would be able to easily discern a man's foot from a woman's foot. And even if one can't...they wouldn't find a guys foot attractive! Blows my mind.

I'm often puzzled when guys who claim to only like female feet go gah gah over what to me are obviously male feet. I'm not knocking what anyone likes; I just don't understand it.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links