Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's better/hotter? Sex with soles in face or feet in face handjob? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's better/hotter? Sex with soles in face or feet in face handjob?
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is better?

I find it HARD to separate the two.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 66 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from a FJ there is no better feeling then being balls deep in the wife and having her feet right in my face! [Big Grin] Although feet in the face and her jerking me off is a pretty good time too [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say having sex and my wifes smelly feet in my face is always a winner. No doubt.
Posts: 3506 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup

Feet in my face during sex.Its gets no better.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Penetrating while licking her soles is the best. Plus, she gets pleasure as well.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also find it pretty erotic if her feet retouching the top of my head but I can't see or have then in my face, but knowing they are there is incredibly erotic. Then when I feel like I want to cum I bury my face in her soles and let go!

My last girlfriend knew I loved this and would jam her sweaty soles in my face during sex as much as possible [Tongue]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a tough decision but finally voted for the handjob. The choice is based on simple personal pleasure.

As much as I like sucking toes while fucking, there is just too much going on for me to absorb it all. Compound that with the fact that I have always dated leggy women who are taller than I am, they often have to be acrobats to fold themselves enough to get their feet in my face.

During sex, I'm more concerned about her pleasure. If she is whacking me, the moment is clearly dedicated to my pleasure and I am free to to enjoy the sensations below and control my experience of her feet before my face.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
It was a tough decision but finally voted for the handjob. The choice is based on simple personal pleasure.

As much as I like sucking toes while fucking, there is just too much going on for me to absorb it all. Compound that with the fact that I have always dated leggy women who are taller than I am, they often have to be acrobats to fold themselves enough to get their feet in my face.

During sex, I'm more concerned about her pleasure. If she is whacking me, the moment is clearly dedicated to my pleasure and I am free to to enjoy the sensations below and control my experience of her feet before my face.

Couldn't have said it better myself if you hadn't posted this before me.
When I'm having sex, it's mostly sex only. Occasionally my girl has done the putting feet in my face while I slammed her, but I'm trying to concentrate on giving it to her more so than I am enjoying her feet. So that's a hit and miss in my book.(although I don't want to sound greedy for those that haven't experienced this because it can be awesome, no doubt, especially in the beginning.)
But as far as ultimate pleasure and stimulation, NOTHING beats getting a HJ with her stinky feet in my face so I can enjoy while she works her magic. I can also do it without her giving the HJ and as most say, nobody gives a better HJ than yourself, although honestly, my girl is able to move her little hands in ways that I can never achieve, thus I actually prefer her giving it. But yeah, I'd give my vote to HJ with feet in face. Total heaven.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also like to add to my post, when I'm just about to explode, to add to the intensity, when my girl sees it and knows it's coming any second, she'll jam her toes right over my nose and press down hard. That makes me shoot extra higher and harder, it's crazy good! [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles in face during missionary is undefeated.....meaning instant cummmage for me.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion there's nothing like licking and smelling her feet during sex. And if the girls feet are nice and smelly at the time to then damn, just heaven!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say feet in my face hand job has brought the best orgasms that I've ever had by far. I prefer doggie style sex positions more than anything when it comes to sex, but I find that women really like having their toes sucked while getting shafted in missionary. So that makes me love doing that too...
The female must be skilled in giving hand jobs though. Proper twist, proper grip, proper stroke and speed. The way that they handle the balls and that spot in between the asshole and balls...My self stimulation times are complete garbage compared to a female's tiny little hand stroking me.
When getting hand jobs, you get to totally relax and concentrated on being served. This also enhances the orgasm...For me guys, NOTHING COMPARES ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FEET HAS A SLIGHT STINK TO THEM. Playing with and sucking the toes and soles. Watching the toes spread and wiggle...OMG...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the best poll question threads I've seen on here... I hope it keeps going with more input.

I'll answer the question direct first then explain. For me it's feet in my face while getting a HJ and the way I get off everytime.

Usually we start by having sex.. mostly missionary but sometimes doggie and occasionally she tells me to slip it in her ass. During missionary her feet are right in my face though.

But my wife doesn't climax during vaginal sex.
It takes clitoral stimulation. So ultimately we lay head to toe, she puts her feet in my face and gives me a handjob while I jiggle her clit and we make each cum.

She is masterful at giving handjobs. Most of the time within a couple minutes I'm already at the point where she could make me cum. I'm in complete heaven.
I do it all to her feet... kiss, rub, tickle, smell and lick her soles and toes while she keeps me on the brink of blasting.

To me there is no better feeling of being jerked off while totally devouring my wifes feet.

I wish some producers would add this niche to their content. There isn't alot of it out there.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We know what we are supposed to say we prefer so we don't seem too detached from "normal" behaviour, but either way sounds great to me! I prefer plan c, getting my lips all over her soft soles and toes, and then pampering them with my goo rod!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronar Prefect
Loyal Member
Member # 23370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ronar Prefect   Email Ronar Prefect   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never done the handjob with feet in face that I remember. Of course, it could've been so long ago that I've forgotten. I usually do sex with feet in face or blowjob with foot in face. Very good either way.

--------------------
Sometimes evil is just applied stupidity.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links