Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TOMS. Great Experience. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TOMS. Great Experience.
eastbay26
Board Regular
Member # 43901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastbay26   Email eastbay26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was at my buddy's house with friends drinking and watching MNF on Monday and his girlfriend, who is ridiculously hot and italian, came home from work at an ice cream parlor. She showered and got in sweats and came out in socks to hang with us. I noticed when she came in from work she was wearing a pair of blue TOMS shoes. Ive heard these shoes really make your feet reek and smell, just like flats, because they are canvas. So, I excused myself and said I had to make an important call to my mom and didn't want any background noise so I asked if I could call in my buddy's room. I went in the room and locked the door and picked up his girl's TOMS. They were still warm and really smelled.I licked the inside of the shoe, and I was instantly hard and pulled out my dick and put them in the shoes. I put them over my nose and rubbed one out really quick I now LOVE TOMS. Gotta take advantage of opportunities.
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good opportunity man if she comes around more for MNF again maybe some stockings next week.Is she italian/american chick?very sexy in new york?Had a nice experience myself today this hot blond chick was buying some stuff with her friend.She had huge high heels on and i noticed as was talking to the sales rep she started shoeplaying her foot was completly out so i moved over to get a better look pretending to read.Tried to capture some on video as her toes lay flat on the floor.Just thinking of the great smell those shoes would give after a long hard day [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is just creepy. Just be glad that you weren't caught.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eastbay26
Board Regular
Member # 43901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastbay26   Email eastbay26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya it was totally creepy, but I couldnt help myself. [Smile]

Didnt regret it either, they smelled great.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eastbay24:
Ya it was totally creepy, but I couldnt help myself. [Smile]

Didnt regret it either, they smelled great.

This is one of those times when the creepy guy gets the victory. [Eek!] [Confused] [Jerkoff] [Bow Down]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, no harm done so it's fine.

What did they smell like? Never experienced those shoes myself.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not creepy. It's just being a keen foot fetishist.

Don't get put down by these guys. Sniffing shoes is a great experience; especially if they don't know you're doing it. It makes it even more fun.

I love sniffing my co-workers shoes when they leave them behind at work. It gives a good idea of what their feet are really like.

These TOMS sound very nice. I'll keep my eye out for girls that wear them. I've only ever seen men in them.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
It's not creepy. It's just being a keen foot fetishist.

No, it is creepy.

He not only lied to get away and do things to his friend's girlfriend without their permission, but he also put his johnson inside and--from the sound of things--blew his load in the shoe (and I hope I'm wrong about that last detail).

I don't see how that's not creepy.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge foot fetish guy but if I walked in on my buddy beating off either in my wife's shoes or say bra/panties I'd knock his teeth out. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see what's so bad about what he did.

What someone doesn't know, doesn't hurt.

I would have done the same. In fact, I have done the same. We're all foot fetishists trying to cure our cravings. We're all the same. It's not creepy. But if you want to call it creepy then that's your choice.

It's creepy when you notice someone perving on feet when you're trying to hold a conversation with them. You know they're not listening to a word you're saying. They're concentrating on the feet. It's so obvious it's creepy. This guy was discreet. He deserves a pat on the back; not to be snipered by those who love the same. [Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
I don't see what's so bad about what he did.

What someone doesn't know, doesn't hurt.

I would have done the same. In fact, I have done the same. We're all foot fetishists trying to cure our cravings. We're all the same. It's not creepy. But if you want to call it creepy then that's your choice.

It's creepy when you notice someone perving on feet when you're trying to hold a conversation with them. You know they're not listening to a word you're saying. They're concentrating on the feet. It's so obvious it's creepy. This guy was discreet. He deserves a pat on the back; not to be snipered by those who love the same. [Wu]

If he did finish in her shoe, imagine how she would feel if/when she saw it.

"What you don't know, doesn't hurt" can be faulty at time such as--say--someone hiding the death of a loved one from you. When you find out, you feel even worse because someone tried to shield you from it, rather than them being upfront about it. Or on a less morbid note, believing that you have a job when in fact the employer decided to pick someone else and not inform you until the last moment.

You're making your fetish sound like an addiction, with the whole craving thing. A lot of us can suppress it until we find the proper outlet for the fetish. This wasn't it. We're obviously not the same, as I and many other would not do anything like this.

We may all like feet, but that does not mean that we can not call out behavior like this. It's like saying that we should stay silent if some guy decides to harass a sleeping girl's feet without her knowledge.

--------------------
 -

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
"What you don't know, doesn't hurt" can be faulty at time such as--say--someone hiding the death of a loved one from you. When you find out, you feel even worse because someone tried to shield you from it, rather than them being upfront about it. Or on a less morbid note, believing that you have a job when in fact the employer decided to pick someone else and not inform you until the last moment.

You're making your fetish sound like an addiction, with the whole craving thing. A lot of us can suppress it until we find the proper outlet for the fetish. This wasn't it. We're obviously not the same, as I and many other would not do anything like this.

We may all like feet, but that does not mean that we can not call out behavior like this. It's like saying that we should stay silent if some guy decides to harass a sleeping girl's feet without her knowledge.

I don't think he finished off in her shoes. He would have been more explicit in his description if he had.

Rubbing one out doesn't always mean you do it in their shoes. I have never done this; needless to say that many of us have. It's something that happens. I commend those gentleman who have got the balls to leave a load in a womans shoes. I personally can't bring myself to do it. I don't see the attraction.

Used in the right context (like this scenario) what someone doesn't know doesn't hurt them. No one has died. It's a bit of fun. The scent of the female foot is that sought after, some of us (me included) will go to great lengths to find it.

Some of us clearly have stronger foot fetishes than others. I personally can suppress the fetish until I get opportunities like this. They're golden. You have to take them with both hands!

You can't compare harassing a girls actual feet to sniffing her shoes! It doesn't add up.

--------------------

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I'm with Toe Sucker on this one. This act is completely harmless and victimless.

If I went into a bakery shop and took a sniff of a muffin while the cook had his back turned, would you still criticise me with such venom? The only difference here is that my desire would be fuelled by gluttony as opposed to lust.

Yeah they wouldn't like you to do it, but if they don't know, who cares.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a good time to apply the golden rule... Would you feel violated if some dude licked your shoes and crammed his dick in them? I tend to err on the side of caution and refrain from doing/saying things about people and their possessions that I wouldn't do/say in their presence. I appreciate the shared story, but I think we all need to be careful not to let our zeal and passion for feet overwhelm our reason.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
Sounds like a good time to apply the golden rule... Would you feel violated if some dude licked your shoes and crammed his dick in them? I tend to err on the side of caution and refrain from doing/saying things about people and their possessions that I wouldn't do/say in their presence. I appreciate the shared story, but I think we all need to be careful not to let our zeal and passion for feet overwhelm our reason.

Exactly.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links