Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » TOMS. Great Experience. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TOMS. Great Experience.
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I could have came off as harsh on this but I just think of it as "what if it was my wife's shoes and some guy sniffed then chucked his load in them" how would I react?
I don't like ripping on a member that posts a topic in Wu's but this stuff just gets to me for some reason.

What happens if your buddy just happens to walk by the room and sees you doing that? Not only would you probably get the shit kicked out of you, you would lose a friend...all just for a few mins of fun. Not worth it in my opinion.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eastbay26
Board Regular
Member # 43901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastbay26   Email eastbay26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow didnt mean to launch a debate. I definitely did not finish in the shoes nor would I ever. Not only because I would get caught, but also because it would be very unsanitary and would be defacing her property. I do have a fetish but it is stronger than a sexual affection for me. I would have regretted it all day if I hadnt done it.

P.S. The best way I can describe TOMS smell is they are like a pair of flats worn with no socks right after the feet come out. They smell very strongly. Sorry to anyone I offended with my behavior, it seemed harmless just to sniff her shoes, though obviously extremely weird from a non-fetishist perspective

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good shot man.sexy girls, pair of closed worn shoes and a good idea.i would have never thought of that.hope you did cum.cause its well worth all the trouble.so wats wrong with scent driven passion 4 feet.dont see any difference with someone takin candid photos or videos or sniffin privately.its all the same.cause the person does not know.its all about satisfying our fetish for feet.you go man.so can you describe her feet and the scent.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupin
Board Regular
Member # 5651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lupin   Email Lupin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he's creepy. He didn't finish in the shoe. He took a risk and it paid off. I say good for him ;-}
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
hope you did cum.cause its well worth all the trouble.

No, it wouldn't have. It would have especially crossed the line, and if he was found out, he would have lost his friends and gotten a beating. Giving into your lust is not worth losing friends over.

quote:
so wats wrong with scent driven passion 4 feet.dont see any difference with someone takin candid photos or videos or sniffin privately.its all the same.cause the person does not know.its all about satisfying our fetish for feet.
Nothing wrong with it so long as you handle it properly. Not creeping around, lying to do perverted stuff without permission with a buddy's girlfriend's shoe, or any thing of hers.

You say that it's all about "satisfying our fetish"? So what if someone did stuff to a girl's feet without her permission, like the story posted here a while back of a guy who jizzed on a sleeping girl's feet. Would you support him because he was "satisfying his fetish"?

Honestly, I'm starting to see why the media sees us as creepy perverts, because some of you encourage and applaud this type of behavior.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where do some of you draw the line with an acceptable outlet for indulging in your fetish?

Where is the line drawn between sniffing a girls shoe in her house in a back bedroom without permission Vs. saving pictures on your hard drive and indulging in your fetish with them in a back bedroom meanwhile the girl whose feet were snapped are traveling all over the internet most often without any knowledge or consent. And if a guy knew candid pictures of his gf's feet were being dispersed all over the web for sock starching he'd probably want to knock some teeth out too.

So you guys are saying the only pictures/videos you save on your HD are neither celeb nor candid pics/vids just foot models who signed consent that the material was to be distributed to foot fetish sites with the understanding a lot of guys are using the content to get off?

Honestly, if I caught a buddy of mine getting off on my wife's shoe, being a fellow foot fetishist, I'd be a little more compassionate knowing what he's going through and how difficult it is to find a woman who isn't absolutely repulsed by our fetish. Then I'd probably just let him keep that pair of shoes cuz I wouldn't want to wonder what shoes my wife wore that day and finally I'd work on finding him a girl that's open and catering to a foot guy to hook him up with.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sentiments exactly.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+ 2 [Hump]

P.S. Why does it seem like the "don't like smell" guys around here are always the most judgmental?

[Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Why does it seem like the "don't like smell" guys around here are always the most judgmental?

Probably because they've never been so lucky as to smell the perfectly scented feet of the hot women whom others have sniffed. [Secret] Give them time.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
So where do some of you draw the line with an acceptable outlet for indulging in your fetish?

Where is the line drawn between sniffing a girls shoe in her house in a back bedroom without permission Vs. saving pictures on your hard drive and indulging in your fetish with them in a back bedroom meanwhile the girl whose feet were snapped are traveling all over the internet most often without any knowledge or consent. And if a guy knew candid pictures of his gf's feet were being dispersed all over the web for sock starching he'd probably want to knock some teeth out too.

You honestly don't see what's wrong with the former? Wow... As I said, the OP was lucky he wasn't caught, or else things would have likely ended badly. Yes, they are women who signed their consent for their pictures and videos to be used however. Much different than having to live and sneak just to get a quick fix.

As someone else mentioned, how would you feel if a guy went and did what the OP did to your shoes? Would you care? I'm sure you'd want to knock the guy out.

quote:
So you guys are saying the only pictures/videos you save on your HD are neither celeb nor candid pics/vids just foot models who signed consent that the material was to be distributed to foot fetish sites with the understanding a lot of guys are using the content to get off?
I can say that the majority of pictures I have ARE of foot models and a few celebs as well. I'm not too big on candid stuff. To me, it's almost like the creeps who film upskirts in public.

quote:
Honestly, if I caught a buddy of mine getting off on my wife's shoe, being a fellow foot fetishist, I'd be a little more compassionate knowing what he's going through and how difficult it is to find a woman who isn't absolutely repulsed by our fetish. Then I'd probably just let him keep that pair of shoes cuz I wouldn't want to wonder what shoes my wife wore that day and finally I'd work on finding him a girl that's open and catering to a foot guy to hook him up with.
Maybe that's you, but if I found a guy doing that to my girlfriend's shoe, even if he was a fellow foot fetishist, I'd kick him out of my house fast. Because not only is it creepy, but also highly disrespectful to both me and my girlfriend, and people who do not give us the respect we deserve in our own house don't deserve to be inside.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
P.S. Why does it seem like the "don't like smell" guys around here are always the most judgmental?

[Confused]

Probably because the smell guys tend to be way too ambitious for their own good.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
You honestly don't see what's wrong with the former? Wow... As I said, the OP was lucky he wasn't caught, or else things would have likely ended badly. Yes, they are women who signed their consent for their pictures and videos to be used however. Much different than having to live and sneak just to get a quick fix.

Point out where I said I was for or against the OP's behavior. I asked a simple question as to where do you draw the line when you don't have consent and you never gave a clear response.

I used the internet pics/vids comparison due to the fact that they're the most widely used and discreet format for obtaining foot fetish material and I'm more than certain you're not personally getting verbal or written consent for every picture you save to your HD or jack off to. Not counting foot models on foot sites, that's a given.

I'm almost certain when most guys whip out their phone to snap photos or videos of the girl in front of them in the checkout line giving a strip tease with her feet they don't walk up to the girl and profess their deep rooted foot fetish and advise the girl her sole show is driving them to nab a few pics or video to get off to later.

So what's the difference between the celebrity on the red carpet or the girl in the checkout line? I'm sure neither one had their feet out for the purpose of stimulating foot guys so why do you think one is morally wrong over the other?

Are you suggesting that it's only wrong the more likely you are to get caught? In which case coveting thy neighbors wife/gf or getting consent is only relative to the risk involved?

quote:
I can say that the majority of pictures I have ARE of foot models and a few celebs as well. I'm not too big on candid stuff. To me, it's almost like the creeps who film upskirts in public.
Then I'm sorry you'll be deleting every pic and video on your PC that you never received consent. Wouldn't want you to be a creep saving pictures on your hard drive of girls who have no idea their digital image resides on your computer.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there are several schools of thought regarding this post.

I'm happy to agree to disagree.

There seems to be a lot of 'what if' arguments against smelling this girls shoes. So what?! He didn't get caught because he was most probably careful when he did it.

If someone is going to be reckless and take silly risks then that's up to them; it doesn't make it creepy. It's about not getting caught.

I love the smell of a female foot and will go to most lengths to get that scent that I crave. Instances like this one are perfect!

This has been a great debate. [Smile] ... and on a nicer note... I seen a girl wearing TOMS today and my legs turned to jelly at the sheer thought of how much they're going to stink! [Drool]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

i get goose bumps thinkin about it myself.cant wait 4 my wifes shoes 2 day.its a crackin hot day in cape town, south africa.keep you fingers crossed.

--------------------
peterjohn

Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eastbay/All,

It does help if the person's shoes you are smelling is aware you are into it, but then there's always that urge. Part of the secrecy is because some people are embarrassed by their foot fetish, my husband won't tell a soul about his foot fetish unless they are also a foot fetishist, so he does everything in secrecy. Some of my friends accidentally do things that tempt him, not realizing it. Now, being that I'm jealous of him sniffing another woman's feet or shoes, I'd kill him if I found out that he'd done that, but if it's my shoes, even though I think it's weird, I know it's just him. The thing about this situation is that you could have been caught, but then, that's also the thrill.

The ultimate takeaway here is that, yeah, it was risky, but you said it was worth it, you didn't get caught, and it was obviously awesome. Great for you, I'm glad it was worth it for you, and I hope you find that special someone (If you don't already have them) that not only appreciates your love for their feet, but also has smelly feet that you can sniff, that'll be even more fun for you.

,Miss Stella

P.S. - My feet are awesome and hardly ever stink! [Wink]

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links