Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's Your Favorite female Attire (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's Your Favorite female Attire
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I love seeing women in skinny jeans and flip flops. My wife came to my job and brought me something to eat. She was wearing skinny jeans and flip flops. I told her how much I love how she looks like that and if I could have her for lunch. Unfortunately the kids were in the car.
So, for me its skinny jeans and flip flops. My second favorite would have have to be tank top, cotton shorts and flip flops. Women look so so sexy wearing something so simple.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pencil skirt, black stockings and black pumps. Makes me weak in the knees.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T-shirt, blouse, or sleeveless shirt; jeans or skirt; and flip-flops or flat sandals.

[ November 18, 2011, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Rider Aldebaran ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long, sundresses (with or w/o spaghetti straps) open toe clogs, and cork-wedge-sandals! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree. I love tight jeans and flip flops. Even better is tight jeans and barefoot!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably anything with leggings, especially with an over-sized shirt and boots. Skinny jeans are great too.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love a loose cotton top, short shorts, and flip flops or flat strappy sandals with sexy painted toes! Simple and sexy! Hot!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For my husband, something abotu my pajama pants that hang just above me ankle and show of my feet. That seems to get him in all kinds of worked up mood.
Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Form-fitting tee, short shorts and bare feet (or feet in revealing shoes).

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Stellas_SHP:
For my husband, something abotu my pajama pants that hang just above me ankle and show of my feet. That seems to get him in all kinds of worked up mood.

I love seeing my wife in pajamas too. But I like her pajamas long so it just covers her ankles so when she crosses her legs and dangles her slippers, its kind of a tease.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like seeing a girl barefooted in a formal outfit you normally wouldn't associate bare fett with--a dress, or a business suit, for example.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love sneakers barefoot with jeans,and flipflops with jeans,jeans and heels with socks/bare.sneakers with shorts bare feet.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scottman
Board Regular
Member # 10047

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scottman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately a karate uniform and barefoot!!
Posts: 39 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the dressy part for me it's nice dress or dress pants with sexy black patent open toe pumps with or with out stockings, and for dress down it is shorts and thong sandals or flip flops.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I prefer my girl to wear her pajamas, or her khaki cargo pants barefoot with one of her form fitting tee shirts. I also like her in something dressy and her parading around in her stockings or barefoot. But I feel you on the Karate Gi Scottman.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links