Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's Your Favorite female Attire (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What's Your Favorite female Attire
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hair tied back with hoops,tank top,sweat shorts & sandals,maybe a toe ring &/or ankle bracelet [Mmm]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nude but for her jewelery and black 5 inch heeled mules. I'm not sure how well that would go over in public; in that case, a dress with a plunging neckline and slit with strappy high heels (underwear and hosiery is a no-no).
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not forget ANKLE SOCKS & TOE SOCKS! [Roll Eyes]

and Toetapper mentioned my all-time favorite....MULES! Best Footwear ever created by man! [Cool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I like seeing a girl barefooted in a formal outfit you normally wouldn't associate bare fett with--a dress, or a business suit, for example.

I second that. For me, there's nothing better than the natural beauty of bare feet, free from shoes and socks.

But if I had to pick a complete outfit, I'd go with a simple t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans with the legs rolled up slightly, and flip-flops. Yum!

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize this thread isn't necessarily about women's SHOES--but I'm crazy about 'em!!!

open-toe stilettos
mary janes
clogs (w/THICK, CHUNKY SOLES)
open-toe slingbacks
any type of wedge/platform sandal
knee-high, leather boots
& last but not least....
[Bow Down] MULES!!!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
T-shirt, blouse, or sleeveless shirt; jeans or skirt; and flip-flops or flat sandals.

Same, only I'd replace flip-flops or flat sandals with flats. Socks and flats, and socks and sneakers, too.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Medium short denim skirt and open toe mules.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslave curtis
Board Regular
Member # 34732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslave curtis   Email footslave curtis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeans,tank top,and barefoot (or flip-flops)
Posts: 5 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
T-shirt, blouse, or sleeveless shirt; jeans or skirt; and flip-flops or flat sandals.

very similar for me except that I like the bottom to short shorts or a short skirt/ skort.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love wet'look leggins right now, all way down to the ankle then with open heels or flip flops.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmirer
Major Player
Member # 39809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmirer   Email footmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife wears jeans cut just past the knee with black little strappy flip flops and my hockey jersey. Doesn't get much better than that!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue jeans and nylons for me.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is perfection for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxKEGKAN6ig

The only thing better would be her walking in stilettos or high heeled strappy sandals and taking them off.

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is perfection for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxKEGKAN6ig

The only thing better would be her walking in stilettos or high heeled strappy sandals and taking them off.

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Half dress, underwear & bra with 5" red high heels! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links