Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Losing my foot fetish? Help! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Losing my foot fetish? Help!
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm not at a point in my life where I want to date anyone. I dont want to lead you on.
Translation. "I want to screw many people without going steady with anyone and having zero to no commitments, in our last encounter I either sensed you're after a commitment or you're not the prospect I was looking to screw on a continual basis. Another prospect has lined up and that
'Thursday' and made me _feel_ like I'm obligated in some way to keep that appointment and I wanted to feel free and uncommitted. I'm at a point in my life where I don't _feel_ like keeping those appointments".

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kalagilac
Board Regular
Member # 26328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kalagilac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow guys, all I can say is thank you all so much for everything you have had to say. I decided to just not even respond to her message, cut my loses and forget about it.

And Melanie, I hate to admit it but I think you are right. I probably do need to seek help of some kind. I guess I have to admit that I am really fucking depressed. This incident has turned out to be a bit of a blessing in disguise though. Obviously, I can look back and see all the mistakes I made.

At first I thought I was hurt because I did like her and liked the thought of something more happening between us. But I know now that what has really upset me about all this, is that I just felt really used, like I had been taken for a ride. Maybe if I hadn't been so ignorant of some of the subtleties of dating, I could have avoided a lot of this frustration. But I guess that's why we go through things like this.

On a happy note, I have begun to re accumulate a little stash for my self [Smile] .

I've decided to make 2 changes for myself. First, I'm moving my goal of graduating college this may and getting an internship so I can go back to Spain, off the back burner. That is now priority number 1. I already feel better, knowing that I have a clear goal to work towards. Second, I've spent the past week being as SOCIABLE as possible. I've been going to clubs, concerts, dinners. I'm just putting myself out there. So with those 2 things as my focus, everything else just seems insignificant.

Once again, I really thank you all so much for your words of support.

-Kalagilac

[ December 18, 2011, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: kalagilac ]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm, she pressured you for sex on a first date, you couldn't perform due to unresolved problems and she has blown you off for a second date! Sounds like a cock-whore to me. Maybe Its bad you couldnt perform,(pussy might have been excellent); but then again maybe Its good you couldnt perform,(She dates 200 guys a year and fucks them all on the first date)!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know. Reading posts and replies like these remind me why I love the WusFeetLinks community so much.

It's like a Foot Fetish Cheers. =)

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links