Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » soles vs. tops? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: soles vs. tops?
buster372002
Board Regular
Member # 3579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for buster372002         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey people, just a little comment/rant here...

I've noticed that this site, which is my favorite foot fetish site, has become increasingly heavy on sole pictures (as opposed to tops). Now I know most foot fetish guys like soles but they do nothing for me. Example is today's featured gallery:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/jasminemendezfeat.html

She looks gorgeous and I bet she has nice feet, but I can't really tell because not one of the pictures shows the at the angle that I'm used to looking at a woman's feet. It's one of those "kill the photographer" moments for me where I just would love to see what the tops of her feet look like. Nothing against NorCal feet... most of their work is awesome and they certainly don't owe me anything.

Okay, that said, I absolutely love this site and will keep coming back, because most of the time, there's a great mix of super hot pictures and something for everybody. So, I'm not really complaining, I'm just making a comment and wondering if anyone agrees with me. I'm also well-aware that if I want to see certain types of pictures, then it's my job to go out there, find the models, and take them myself.

Buster

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a little of both, toes and soles, generally i like to see what kind of pedicure she has, pink being my favorite color, and of course a nice french pedicure is also great, for soles i like them to be nice and clean and soft and smooth looking.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles all day

But yes It is easy to forget to mix it up.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love both but prefer soles, slightly. I definately like to see what the toes look like when there's a pic of some soft looking soles. If I don't see what the toes look like, I feel somewhat cheated out of the photos. If there was a. Photo set of 10 pics, I'd like for 7 of them to be of the soles.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tops or forget it

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed a heavier soles "presence," or whatever, myself. I was also hoping to see Jasmine's tops, since she has terrific toes. Usually a few of those kinds of shots are thrown in but there were none in that set, and that was a bit surprising. Nevertheless, the shoot was great work. Let me hasten to say that.

What I say to my kids in situations like this is, "You git what you git and you don't throw a fit!" Soles is just the way things are trending right now, and that's it. Also, we are in the minority market share, it seems.

Best to all,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to look at the toes and feel the soles on my face. I agree, I hold my thoughts on feet until I see the tops. All soles look mostly alike to me.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Visually it is all about the tops. In that regard soles do absolutely nothing for me.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go weak for soles....I can see soles and want to do the world to them.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to agree that the forum Photos have taken a turn to the soles side. I too have a preference for toes and topside views of a girls feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Topic!.... tops all the way.... if I'm not really feeling the tops then soles are definitely my option. Been really into soles lately though but tops are my # 1 choice

[ February 01, 2012, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: screwhead20 ]

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss_Stellas_SHP
Loyal Member
Member # 43371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss_Stellas_SHP   Author's Homepage   Email Miss_Stellas_SHP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, that is funny. One of my biggest fans has a thing for my toes and the tattoo on my left foot. Although my husband prefers soles, I've noticed that several people love the way the tops of my feet look too.

Looking at other models, I agree, there is a heavy presence of soles, partly because I do feel that the higher percentage of foot fetishists do prefer soles.

Also, not going to lie here, one of the things I have picked up on from my husband, is that most feet look great from the soles, but not all feet look good from above.

Just my observations.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Stellas_SHP:
Also, not going to lie here, one of the things I have picked up on from my husband, is that most feet look great from the soles, but not all feet look good from above.

I am biased, but I think is an accurate statement. To me -- most soles look similar as long as they are well cared for. Now toes and the tops.... Entirely different story.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you, I too like looking at soles. But we need some toe shots. I like em both
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles for me.

I can't imagine what's nice looking about tops! They're just kinda ... uneventful.

Soles and toes. Gimme [Tongue]

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links