Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » soles vs. tops? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: soles vs. tops?
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a huge sole man, as evident by my Av here and of course as so many here have read in my posts. I do like the tops of woman's sexy feet too, esp. if she is sporting a fantastic pedicure too.

Now when I post sets of my wife's sexy feet on here, I make sure to give some time and photo attention to the tops of her feet too. Yes, I will admit the split is about 60/40 with emphasis on her soft soles...but I want to make sure our pics show case both "sides" of her sexy feet. We have received many compliments and positive comments about the tops of her feet, so I try not to disappoint.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the toes and arches.... [Woot]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the tops.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top of women feet is okay but it depends on what her toes look like, especially their little toe. However, the wrinkled soles always get me going most of the time.
<-----------

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tops!...Spotlight is dead on though!...lol...This is the great thing about Wu's...I just started paying attention to soles since I've been a member here..Smell as well...I'm loving this foot fetish thing more and more each day...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOP OF THE TOES is the determining factor if a woman has sexy FEET or not, NOT the soles. TOES is what determines whether I'd let her give me a footjob or not. And yes, it seems like alot of people here are posting soles-only pics here without any tops of the toes, which is silly.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Tops give me the go ahead. Soles get the job done.

The End.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gjm123
Board Regular
Member # 40827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gjm123   Email gjm123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love both of them
Posts: 38 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveWrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 38014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveWrinkles   Email LoveWrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do like tops but the soles....mmmmmmm gosh I can stare at those wrinkles for hours. Not every soles are the same though which makes it fun to admire :-). I do see more wrinkled soles lovers then tops.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sole lover here. But what is the first thing we all notice when a girl is walking barefoot or with flip-flops? The top of the feet and toes -and that is the very thing that determines if i would like to further get to know a lady which then leaves much more to the imagination in how the soles look. A girl in flip flops can catch my full attention throughout the day or the time being depending where at or the setting -and i may never get to see the soles. But if and when I do -it's heaven.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Son I'm a Sole man all fucking day! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Tops give me the go ahead. Soles get the job done.

The End.
Yes.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gads...I can't get enough of soles...

I don't ignore the toes...but soles soles soles 'til the daddy takes the t-bird away!

As for the photo shoot in reference...only complaint I have...and you'll hate this...is there isnt enough 'clean & straight' sole shots!!

For size 11...I'd love to see those nice big & wide soles fillin' my screen! [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagine how anyone could say all soles look the same...? Between depth of arch, roundness of heel, thickness of the ball, wrinkled vs smooth, and the underside of the toes... hell look at the avatars on this very thread an tell me all the soles u see are the same!

Spotlight, I very much agree with u [Smile]

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I do like a mixture with tops included, there's nothing like soft, fleshy, wrinkled soles with pockets of pheromones!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links