Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Suggestions on a nice camera

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suggestions on a nice camera
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this in? My apologies if not..

After about 12gb of photos and videos my Sony Cyber Shot 1080 quit on me, so I'm in the market for a new camera.

I'm looking for suggestions on a camera $500-$750 range. I'm not exactly a technology buff so I need some help.

One thing that I want my next camera to do is the opposite of optical zoom. With my current camera it's difficult to takes pics of vids when my wifes feet are fixed close to the camera.
Make sense?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will admit if your trying to get a DSLR type camera that you can get different lense for then i will ask do you plan to take more pictures of things besides your wifes feet cause if not i will admit it maynot be the best price to invest in. imo you have to really be into photography to spend some money on cameras like that

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diddy:
i will admit if your trying to get a DSLR type camera that you can get different lense for then i will ask do you plan to take more pictures of things besides your wifes feet cause if not i will admit it maynot be the best price to invest in. imo you have to really be into photography to spend some money on cameras like that

No really a big time photographer... Just pics of her feet and the normal family type pics.

So basically I don't need to be up in that range for what I'm looking for then?

Believe it or not a camera that has zoom out capability, essentially to make the object appear farther and smaller so I can take real close up shots. And take nice pics will do the trick.

Thanks for the input man..

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the most flexibility, reviewers recommend the Canon PowerShot G12, which delivers a huge range of manual controls for optimal creativity while still offering automatic settings for less experienced shooters. Critics… expandsay the new G12 keeps everything good from their previous favorite, the Canon PowerShot G11, and adds the ability to shoot 720p HD video. The G12 camera has a 10-megapixel resolution; image quality is first-rate, with gorgeous prints at lower ISO settings and low noise overall. You can also capture images in RAW mode for maximum editing flexibility. Its spectacular 2.8-inch, 461,000-pixel LCD display is fully articulated. At 12.4 ounces, the Canon G12 digital camera is a heavy camera with a steep price tag, and reviewers are annoyed that they can't use the G12's optical zoom while shooting video. If you're shopping for a basic camera, the Canon PowerShot G12 is probably overkill. A cheaper yet competent alternative is the Canon PowerShot S95 (*Est. $370). The G12 runs about $475, and is awesome, but for less bells and whistles go with the S95 for about $370 or so. Two very good options. These should be quite good enough, at a max price of $500, and no more! Good luck! Dave ROYALS22262
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Panasonic Lumix series, with Leica lenses, are a good compromise of size, good image quality (with macro capabilities ... for those close-ups you were saying were a challenge), and shooting HD video.

Some of their models are well within, if not under, your target price-range.

Good luck!

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
screwhead20
All Pro Poster
Member # 16242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for screwhead20   Author's Homepage   Email screwhead20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If ur going to be taking close up pics then all you need to look for is macro mode which most digital cameras have. The canon powershot S95 haves all the functions a DSLR camera haves even shooting in RAW mode.. Camera is a BEAST! IMO

--------------------
https://prettypedicures.tumblr.com

https://instagram.com/pretty__pedis/

https://twitter.com/Prettypedis

https://www.facebook.com/BigToeLovers

Posts: 588 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't go wrong with a Canon Rebel. They're cheap and they make great images.

I'd say it's the best entry-level DSLR on the market.

My BFF has the Canon G12. She makes fantastic images with that piece of equipment as well.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T2i or T3i depending on if you want the LCD screen to fold out at wierd angles for video and photo capture.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking about getting a camera myself, but MY budget is $200-$300.

I've had my eye on this for a while:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Cyber-Shot-DSC-TX10-Waterproof-Panorama/dp/B004H8FNGM

Cause I like the fact its waterproof (not like I'm going scuba diving with it but I still like that aspect), the zoom lense is inside, and its touch screen.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links