Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I give up... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I give up...
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
i know this is off topic but i figure it relevant considering its about c4s and theres a couple users here in the thread

i too would like to open a c4s and i got fj vids but im worried about the release. how does it work? do they make all the models have a release? i got dozens of high def FJ vids ive recorded but i dont want any legal issues so ive been feeding them to xhamster.

Even if you upload to xhamster..... without a release you can definitely be sued. Even if you post something on youtube... you can be sued.

Unless you are shooting candids outside then there is a loophole that says since you and the woman you are shooting are outside it's in a public place and anyone could of seen her anyway.

So FJ's I'm assuming you did behind closed doors?
If so, and you have no model release, I would strongly advise AGAINST risking it. Go ask them to sign model releases FIRST. Of course they will ask for more money now and ask why do you need releases all of a sudden, but it's worth not going to prison (not jail) and being sued up the ass.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i do not PAY for the actions in my videos!

but point taken.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links