Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craigslist success? You have a story? Just curious to see if anyone was as lucky too. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Craigslist success? You have a story? Just curious to see if anyone was as lucky too.
pt8696
Member # 44554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pt8696   Email pt8696   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck on craigslist.

Im a college guy and have actually had a great deal of luck.

I worshiped the best feet I have ever had from a girl i met on the site, had to pay a little though.

However, I also met a mid-30s foot model once too. No money involved. She let me worship her feet and teased my cock before allowing me to cum for about an hour.

What success have u guys had?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
show me ur feet
Board Regular
Member # 6846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for show me ur feet   Email show me ur feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky

I haven't had much luck via craigslist. Most of my toe sucking has ocurres at the strip club

Any advice for craigslist?? Do you post ads or do you respond to ads posted by women about their feet? If you lost ads, what do you usually write in them to get the most responses?

Thanks

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As girl who's met guys from craigslist, I can say that grammar matters. Use full sentences and try not to make it sound like you're drooling on the keyboard just thinking about meeting a girl. The impression that you're making on someone is coming solely from your words. Use them well and you may just find a fun foot girl to play with.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always blather on about how we should meet at first in a public place until we get to know each other. I've had amazing luck on Craigslist. I've taken pics of about a dozen girls and all but one has let me touch and worship. One actually LIKED it, which I did not previously think was a possibility. Likes it so much she calls me to get together to touch her feet.

Who knew?

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What section on craigslist are you all posting in??
Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'Models' section, or 'Talent'. Whatever one girls look in to get modeling jobs. Be prepared. Your E Mail will absolutly blow up.

'Casual Encounters' just scares chicks, but if you offer a small fee for some pictures, thw shoes fly off. One girl showed up fully dressed and no shoes in sight. I asked her "Where are your shoes?" She laughed and said, "Back at work!"

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm interested in giving this a shot...anyone that has had luck doing this have a sample post to try?
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Actually I do....

Title: Stocking Foot Model needed..
(I like stocking feet)

Tell them as much as you can in the description about what you want. Tell them pictures only...Tell them their safety is your highest priority, you will meet them at first in a public place. A park, the mall, the library...

Have an answer ready for all of their questions. You will get a lot.

What are the pictures for? Private use. I can't post them anywhere without your consent.

Is my face going to be in the shots? Nope, just the feet. Face shots are specific property and a whole different set of rules.

Can I bring my boyfriend/ husband? Heck yeah! Can't wait to meet him! (They never do. Never. This is just a 'Creep' check..)

Can I bring my girlfriend? God yes!! Are her feet pretty, too? Will she model? (This will put an end to the bring along a buddy thing. Girls HATE to compete with one another.)

Are you married/ involved with someone? Yep.

Why don't you ask her to model for you? I must have 1000 pics of my girls precious peds. She's sick of doing it for me and won't bring her barefoot girlfriends around me anymore, either.

Are you a foot fetishist? Like you would'nt believe. It SUCKS and I would'nt wish this on my worst enemy. THANK YOU for helping me with it.

Are you going to rape me/ kill me? (Real question I got, I swear..) Uhh, No?

Are you a Pervert? YES!!!! But I'm not a rapist nor a murderer.

Should I get a pedicure? YES!!! Bring me the receipt and I will reimburse you along with your modeling fee.

Why don't you just look on the internet for pics of feet? I can't find pics posed the way I like and most of the feet are ugly....(lie)

Be honest and upfront. The more description you offer the more you will weed out the fake 'professionals' and the girls who are on the 'fence' or concerned for their safety. The girls who STILL will want to meet are DOWN, trust me. It's so much fun.

The girl I'm with now, when I first met her said to me while I was snapping pics...."Are you going to tickle my feet?" I said in my best deadpan voice "Probably..." She was silent and I looked up at her and she was grinning. As I looked at her face, she quietly said "Yay." We were in the library.

--------------------

-

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Here's my ad...

Stocking Foot Model Needed. Easy work and great pay!

I am a foot fetishist who needs help. I need to hire a model/ models to pose barefoot and in nylon stockings or pantyhose. No nudity nor any face shots will be included. We can do the session while you sit in your car in any large parking lot of your choosing. Pictures will take about an hour. I will purchase a new pair of knee hi stockings for you to wear during our session. Anyone interested please E Mail me @ ..........com.

Thank you for reading my ad.

--------------------

-

SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pt8696:

However, I also met a mid-30s foot model once too. No money involved. She let me worship her feet and teased my cock before allowing me to cum for about an hour.

quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
I've taken pics of about a dozen girls and all but one has let me touch and worship. One actually LIKED it, which I did not previously think was a possibility. Likes it so much she calls me to get together to touch her feet.

Who knew?

That's awesome! I love hearing about women that love foot worship. It's my personal opinion that a woman has not truly experienced passion until she's had her feet worshipped. Men do not (at least in my experience) worship tits or asses like foot fetishists worship feet. I've never had any part of me so adored and most women don't know what they're missing! My favorite thing in the world to do is just relax and have my feet worshipped [Big Grin] and I believe every woman should experience it at least once.

Sarah <3

[ April 06, 2012, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: SarahSoles ]

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff thanks for posting that and all the info! I'll tweak it to my liking and give it a try sometime. How much you paying women for taking these pics?
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedMethod:
Good stuff thanks for posting that and all the info! I'll tweak it to my liking and give it a try sometime. How much you paying women for taking these pics?

Oh yeah, good idea you tweaking your own responces. I was just trying to give you some examples with mine. But you knew that, I just didn't say it.

I always ask them what they charge for an hour of modeling. You will get different answers depending on how confident a model thinks she is. A little game I play. They will tell me what makes them happy. Some say $20.00, some say they want $200.00, it all depends. I don't mind if you want $200.00 an hour as I make a good living, HOWEVER, I tell them I want to see a GOOD fucking show! I will always 'tip' a bit extra if they are 'cool'....put up with any horseplay from me, massage, touching, sniffing, kissing or licking. The nature of the ad prescreens these girls so most of them are up for some fun.

--------------------

-

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

[/qb[/QUOTE]That's awesome! I love hearing about women that love foot worship. It's my personal opinion that a woman has not truly experienced passion until she's had her feet worshipped. Men do not (at least in my experience) worship tits or asses like foot fetishists worship feet. I've never had any part of me so adored and most women don't know what they're missing! My favorite thing in the world to do is just relax and have my feet worshipped [Big Grin] and I believe every woman should experience it at least once.

Sarah <3 [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thanks Sarah, it would be something to know you as a friend. I love intelligent women who understands us foot men!

--------------------

-

Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I always ask them what they charge for an hour of modeling. You will get different answers depending on how confident a model thinks she is. A little game I play. They will tell me what makes them happy. Some say $20.00, some say they want $200.00, it all depends. I don't mind if you want $200.00 an hour as I make a good living, HOWEVER, I tell them I want to see a GOOD fucking show! I will always 'tip' a bit extra if they are 'cool'....put up with any horseplay from me, massage, touching, sniffing, kissing or licking. The nature of the ad prescreens these girls so most of them are up for some fun. [/QB]
What kind of camera do you use? I assume most women would find it unprofessional and cheap if a guy was using a camera phone to take feet pictures. Then again I may be wrong.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

quote:
Originally posted by Jon24:
quote:
I always ask them what they charge for an hour of modeling. You will get different answers depending on how confident a model thinks she is. A little game I play. They will tell me what makes them happy. Some say $20.00, some say they want $200.00, it all depends. I don't mind if you want $200.00 an hour as I make a good living, HOWEVER, I tell them I want to see a GOOD fucking show! I will always 'tip' a bit extra if they are 'cool'....put up with any horseplay from me, massage, touching, sniffing, kissing or licking. The nature of the ad prescreens these girls so most of them are up for some fun.

What kind of camera do you use? I assume most women would find it unprofessional and cheap if a guy was using a camera phone to take feet pictures. Then again I may be wrong. [/QB]
Ah uze one o' them thar new fangled PICHUR takin' camers Ah got me from Wall Mart!!!

Actually Jon, I'm just teasing...I don't try to create a false image of myself as a 'professional' photographer. I don't lie to any of the girls I hire as models, and they themselves are amateurs as well. I tell them I am a guy with a foot fetish and that I need their help stimulating my own sex drive with custom made photos. If they don't like it, this is still a free society. I actually did hire a young lady who appeared in several print ads in this area and she claimed she was a porfessional model. Never again. Biggest pain in the ass ever.

I like regular girls. You don't have to be a 10, just have some healthy looking feet. Easy.

The girls that do show up to be photographed know what I'm looking for and they prove to be a tad bit, shall we say, freaky....Lol.

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links