Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craigslist success? You have a story? Just curious to see if anyone was as lucky too. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Craigslist success? You have a story? Just curious to see if anyone was as lucky too.
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok so I'm seriously thinking of answering one of these ads you guys are talking about. And the poster wants me to name my price for 30 min to an hour. I have no idea what I should charge. Here is a copy of ad tell me what you guys think?

Seeking Ticklish Model
First and foremost I am an amateur and definitely not a professional or agency. If you look on line there is a website that sells small video clips. I am working toward having a store front online to be able to sell 2 to 5 minute clips pertaining to the foot fetish. I would like to do tickling clips as their seems to be an interest in those, and possibly just foot posing that has ankles crossing, toes spreading, perhaps just showing soles and fingers lotioning up the soles. I am starting small, but have to come up with at least 8 unique clips. Perhaps this is more fitting to the girl next door that is looking to make a little more income. If sending an email, please include what you would want for 30 minutes and a hour of your time.
Also there is NO nudity and camera is POV of soles only!!

Any Suggestions?

Seeking Tickling Model

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell him pictures only at first. Meet the guy in a public place and he can snap a few pics while you sit in your car. NO TOUCHING at first. You are a beautiful woman, you have a very developed 'creep' radar. Meet him and feel the guy out, get to know him a bit. If the radar goes off, roll out. Easy.

Tell him you charge $150.00 an hour for pictures only. I have seen your face, body AND those delicious tootsie AND THIS IS YOUR MINIMUM price and it is not negotiable.

IF he earns the priveledge of touching/ tickling you,(He is clean, presentable, nice to you, polite, etc...) the price goes up from there.

From your session with the very talented LaDaemon, I would have no problem giving you whatever fee you desired.

Invite him on here and have him look at your playground photo shoot. Fucking thing took my breath away...

Good luck Lalafeet!!! Let us know how it went!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Reinforcedheeltoes

I will take your advice and run with it. A little extra cash and I can finish my back! Oh and my feet will get some attention that's the best part. Woo Hoo!

Safty First!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you posting on this topic Lala. Any luck with replying back to that ad?

And I came back to report I finally got around to throwing a post up on CL. I'll update on how that goes... shall be interesting! haha

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

I took quoted him the numbers that reinforced suggested he said that was out of his price range. No worries. His loss! I'll try again!

--------------------
 -

TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't win em all! Definitely his loss! [Smile]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes,that is way way to expensive lala. You can get a hooker for a whole day for that now lol.

You can definitely make some extra money doing this,but try not to alienate potential customers as well. Be sure to get a feel of what they can pay or looking for first.Don't sell yourself short but don't go crazy with numbers yet.

You have to remember that not all foot fetish guys are desperate,crazed foot maniacs.Some just love feet and want to see more of them.Some want to take it a step further and see them in person but will not go broke doing it.

Be reasonable and gain clientele and then you can raise prices and charge what you want.Be careful as well,there are some creepy people out there.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Thanks ddash, will do!

--------------------
 -

Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
150 is way above the rates I was paying for just feet pictures back 2010, when I was shooting fairly regularly. It was closer to 90 and I ever paid more than 100 ... this was in Los Angeles.

150 to 200 was the rate for footjobs with no nudity.

As I can't imagine why the rates for feet picture only models would have risen by 50% when inflation in general has been closer to 2% and wages for most occupations have been flat, or falling, since 2008, I think the guy was probably right to pass on the deal.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links