Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet as sex (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet as sex
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like playing with a woman's feet as much or more than playing with her breasts. I have touched and played with MANY more women's feet than breasts. Is it sexual? Ummmm... Yes it is. Very few women will let you play with their breasts if they are just friends. Many will let you play with their feet though. Compliments are the same way. That is what I have found to be true.

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSoles
Elite Trooper
Member # 44118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wvcple2003:
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Moral of this story is that I need to come and hang out with you and your buddy's wife, wvcple! [Big Grin]

Actually my friend,; He got caught bringing underage girls over the border from Florida to Wv for prostitution, so hes doing 20 yrs now; and shes packed on about 40 lbs. But shes still fuckin hot,lol. If your into bigger girls, 160-170, then the wife, her friend and I say, the more the merrier!
[Thud]

[Mad]

He got off easy as far as I'm concerned.

[Violent]

Sarah <3

Posts: 335 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the pre-internet days, I wrote to a guy for a while, and he made a very interesting point: Female feet ARE sexual--it's just that no one has told the general population that!
I think I agree.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If yr dick went into her pussy you cheated - otherwise not.

Too much crappy 90's movies dialogue surounds this topic.

Thank god that decade is over !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, a clothed barefoot woman is naked to me, but I also love to see women in heels too.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links