Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another Footnight question (Dallas)... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another Footnight question (Dallas)...
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone give me a review of the Dallas Footnight parties? I've never been to any foot party and am thinking of going. I live a state away so I want to know if it's worth the travel. Thanks.
Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also never been but am seriously thinking of attending. What better way to get my feet wet (pun intended) then to go to a party? Any suggestions?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you should model there [Big Grin] Here's the URL for the application:

http://www.footnight.com/modelsapplication.html

It would be nice to see what ya got!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did fill one out! i just haven't heard anything back. i would love to do it would tons of fun.
have you decided if you're going or not?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same here! i'm a student in the Waco, TX area and I've always wanted to go. Damn exams get in the way, but this time I plan to go for sure. Any idea of how it is?
Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

The few people I talked to that have say they're tons of fun. Now they were the worshipers. So imagine how much more I will be having since I will be the one being worshiped.
My feet are hard up for some love!

--------------------
 -

Libertine
Loyal Member
Member # 35475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Libertine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh-oh.

Talk of 'worship' and 'goddesses' in Waco.

Could get hotter than you ever imagined! Be careful!

On a related note, anyone see the Footnight update today?! That contortionist woman is crazy! I would have so loved to have been at that party! Wow!

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

lalafeet, I hope they get back to you on that! [Big Grin]
I should know in the next couple of days if I'm going but I'm over 50% sure I'll be there. I take it you live in the DFW area?

lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Yes I am in the area. But I think I might go even if they don't get back with me. Just won't be a model. I'll just be another foot loving participant! I'm sure I can find some poor schmuck to worship my feet! Lol

--------------------
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
Yes I am in the area. But I think I might go even if they don't get back with me. Just won't be a model. I'll just be another foot loving participant! I'm sure I can find some poor schmuck to worship my feet! Lol

That comment just got me Hard! Why do I live so far from you! Lol [Cry]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey - I've been thinking about going too. I'm in Tulsa. I think it might be the only one near me. [Mad]
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

ok I got accepted! I will be attending as a model! Yeah if y'all come you better find me!

--------------------
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
ok I got accepted! I will be attending as a model! Yeah if y'all come you better find me!

She'll be hard to miss. She'll be head and shoulders over everyone else there. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerforever
Loyal Member
Member # 21311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerforever     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Libertine:
Uh-oh.

Talk of 'worship' and 'goddesses' in Waco.

Could get hotter than you ever imagined! Be careful!

On a related note, anyone see the Footnight update today?! That contortionist woman is crazy! I would have so loved to have been at that party! Wow!

hahaha, never will I ever go out to find feet in Waco. that just seems to risky to even consider. However, I am blessed to be on Baylor's campus, where there are tons of pretty peds walking around [Wink]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly the concept of foot parties seems really gross to me...guys take turns licking and sucking on girls feet, then the girls clean their feet of with antibacterial stuff and the next guy starts licking and sucking...not too bad if you're the first one with a particular model but anything after and it's kind of like being in the middle of the line for a gang bang (for lack of a better metaphor).
My gf and I signed up to go to one a few years ago, but when we found out what really went down we both got grossed out and cancelled our reservations.
Just my opinion.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links