Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another Footnight question (Dallas)... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another Footnight question (Dallas)...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts exactly, Kokaith. Better luck at a strip club.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely with Kokaith on this one. Definitely prefer to enjoy a woman's feet first and privately, which is why I simply could not ever get do the foot party thing.

Seems like it would be a good venue to meet potential models and other people into the women's feet.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't make it afterall but I would still like to attend a party just to see what they're like and meet the models.

Damn, Lala! Is that you in your profile pic? You have gorgeous feet & the rest of you is equal to their beauty! I -really- wish I could make it now lol.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol yes
<<<<<<that is me!
You really should visit the picture thread there are many many pictures of me and my feet! lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talusole
Loyal Member
Member # 16173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talusole   Email talusole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lala,
I took your advice and checked out your pics. Wow! Yeah, umm, er, wow! I'm speechless. Beautiful. Have fun at Footnight and please share your experience with us!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope to partake when I'm there in a few months... I grew up 4 hrs outside of Chicago and there weren't any parties (SO lame) so hopefully I can get a taste in TX [Smile] I may not become a regular, but I'd like to sample and support the scene.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links