Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I have to ask, What is it with this "Princess" thing? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I have to ask, What is it with this "Princess" thing?
Daren Luvswrinkles
Elite Trooper
Member # 43489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daren Luvswrinkles   Email Daren Luvswrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's fantasy ... make believe. Another of a long list of very particular desires, which float some peoples' boats.

I like seeing the prefix "stinky" in front feet. I like seeing the prefix "wrinkled" in front of soles.

Princess, Goddess, they're just prefixes which get some guys interested. It probably also helps further detach from reality, and dive right into the fantasy.

--------------------
Stinky wrinkly soles are the sexiest soles!

Posts: 453 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have scientific evidence that confirms what I said. In this case, I was talking about adults, but teenagers are little adults, really. This story is a few years old and it has something to do with teenagers, but I'm going to recite a couple of paragraphs from this and you'll see what I'm talking about.

The put-out ratio is directly proportional to levels of testosterone and estrogen in a woman's hormonal system - base line and and at any given time during the ovulation cycle.

Teens are completely different from grown adults. You cannot transpose one to the other.

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vendetta:
I agree ...there are so many clips on you tube and specific so called foot models who think its hot to call you a foot boy and a piece of shit and they don't even know you ....I was scammed by one of these princesses lol such a joke to come to find out that she lives in one of the most poverty stricken cities in the U.S just south of me while I am lookin at a 24" LED 1080p monitor and sitting in my 2.2 million dollar home ....lol I don't mean to brag but just making a point so please dont take it any other way but ya its such a joke they put on a front and make money illegitimately in my eyes at least. Most GIRLS are professional .....and they can get my money the ones who degrade us because we have a foot fetish wtf so what 1-4 men have one wither they admit it or not

Only 24"? [Tongue] I've got a 27" LED 2560*1440 totally maxed out iMac, bought on a whim!

But I do find this "princess" thing hilarious especially in how far they take it.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I follow you National, But I respectfully disagree.. Now, I have never had a problem with getting beautiful women. Every girl that I have ever been with has beautiful feet. I have never been shy or shameful about my love of pretty feet so life has been grand. I read some of these horror stories about guys who have never had some nice feet on a nice girl who likes them...So sad... So sad..

Now, as far as all of those women you named Oprah, Whoopie, Monique etc. They will get pounded by some guy just as quick as one of those foot models(No matter how much self esteem they have. (THEY ARE NOT HOT AND NOBODY IS REALLY JACKIN OFF TO THOSE LADIES). Maybe they will get pounded faster because there aren't very many guys looking at Whoopie Goldberg or Oprah and saying, " Damned she's fine as hell, I wanna pound her"...Queen Latifah's is a lesbo and her girl is fine as hell, so she doesn't count. You guys are giving these girls too much flack for providing a service that is quite obviously wanted and needed by some guys...

FUCK IT...I KINDA FIND IT KINKY...I THINK I WANNA EXPERIENCE IT...I want to be called foot boy and told to suck some cute toes...But after a while I'm banging it down LIKE A SILVER BACK GORILLA Bro..It's not real, It's fantasy..

See, I'm an alpha male...I have no problem giving up that control to a woman with perfect feet while we play...I'm not licking toilets or getting kicked in the balls or anything but I find dominant women sexy, UNTIL I DECIDE THAT I'M DONE PRETENDING...Then, I might slap her face say, "Shut the fuck up and poke your ass out bitch"..Then I'm as bossy as they get...(sorry if I got too graphic ladies)

I think the difference is that I control shit so much that It's the norm...I have made every girl get their foot game up. I always dominate in the sack and a change of pace might be interesting. For a little while anyway. I have never met a girl that was truly dominant so I think it's an act. It's in most women's nature to be submissive to a man and they like feeling like....Well a Lady...They are doing the princess, mistress thing for they guys (most of them)...In fact I have had girls say on a few different occasions, " Why didn't you tell me to shut up, or growl like a gorilla or choke me or hurt me?"...I was like WTF...Can I be regular sometimes?

[ April 19, 2012, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
Just my two cents worth. The title of "Princess" has been so overused, as to have lost most of its true meaning. If you have to award yourself a title, maybe you need to rethink the whole situation.

The word "Diva" is another offender, that word comes from the world of Italian Opera, and was only applied to a select few female superstars by their adoring public, so calling yourself a diva just doesn't cut it, it's something you have to earn, and only the public gets to decide whether you're worthy.

Same thing for the word "great" when referring to simply the very good. I could go on, but you get the picture...

And same with the word "Goddess!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Melanie:
...it actually takes BALLS to go into a session with a Dom

It sure does and man it is awesome when those girls smash'em all up between their toes and under their soles. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to present all of you guys in here an equation of something that I've used over the years. It is a mathematical formula that I spent many hours hypothesizing, working on it, refining it. It's utterly perfect and simple. There is actually a mathematical formula to figure out what kind of chicks you want. That formula goes like this. I'm sure that while in school you studied fractions and ratios. A ratio is a whole number that is derived from dividing the numerator by the denominator. For example, for a ratio of 50 percent, that'll be a fraction of one-half or one over two. If you divide two into one, you get .50, which is 50 percent. So you understand fractions and you understand ratios. In baseball, earned run average is a ratio. The numerator is the number of runs scored. The denominator is the number of innings pitched. You divide the denominator into the numerator and you get the earned run average. That's pretty much the way that works. The earned run average is the function of the number of earned runs given up for every nine innings pitched. Again, this is devrived from fractions and ratios.

There is a mathematical formula to determine what kind of chick you ought to be dating. Remember, the numerator is the top number and the denominator is the bottom number. It's a form of division where the numerator is divided by the denominator. The chick you want has the highest possible attractiveness level. Whatever number you use to determine that, that would be your numerator. The lowest possible self-esteem would be your denomenator. You divide a woman's attractiveness by her self-esteem and you get a ratio. And the higher that ratio, the more likely it is that you'll get laid by some hot chick. It's simple. It's ... mathematical.

The only thing better than my telling you this mathematical equation, is if a woman has no self-esteem at all. Because when you divide by zero, you get ... Infinity (echos in the backround). [Smile] That would be the ultimate. If her attractiveness level is that high and her self-esteem is that low, your ratio would be off the charts.

Guys, I'm telling you that you want women with the lowest possible self-esteem because they are so ... negative about themselves, that they'll even have sex with YOU! Remember, anytime people have low self-esteem, they'll have sex with anyone. I can prove it to you with men.

You know what, on second thought, let's talk about me for a second. Maybe what you're about to read is something that happened to you or someone you know. If so, then you can include yourself in this situation. When I found out that an ex-girlfriend of mine had been screwing a co-worker, she stonewalled and lied about it. Lied about it. Lied about it. Lied about it. Lied about it. And I kept gathering evidence. She kept denying it. I've talked to people who knew about it. She said they were lying. Everybody was lying and I was made to look as if I was crazy and controlling. Later she admitted that she had screwed around ... a few years later after the fact, but that's beside the point.

When I found that she had screwed around with a guy she worked with, and it ended our relationship, I went out and slept with every woman who said yes. Every ... one. Why? 'Cause I was feeling low (there goes that magic word).

Hot chicks, not-so-hot chicks, chicks I don't even want to THINK about. I don't want to remember the light coming on and seeing what I was with. It was AMAZING! I'm sure there are many guys out there who went through a similar experience after they've been thrown out the house or when you find out she's been cheating on you.

And you know what? Women are like that, too. Not only that, hot women have the lowest self-esteem. It is much easier to get a 10 than it is to get a 4 or a 5. Much easier. Much, much.

My research was based on experience. I have a lot of experience. I've tried all kinds of things out on women and they've tried out a number of things on me.

This was something that I had to figure out the hard way because many times as a kid, your parents did not give you all the information you needed.

Mine certainly didn’t.

And this leads back to the studies I presented in those links. High self-esteem girls do not feel the peer pressure as much as women with low self-esteem. Low self-esteem women give up, give in, and put out without that much effort put on your part. Women with high self-esteem will make you work for it. And work for it and work for it. And work for it. What guy want to deal with that? This is why women's magazines advise women on how to boost your self-esteem and how to keep it high. They don't want them feeling down about being sluts even though you and I know that they are. Who are they trying to kid?

Many years ago, I was women's ego booster. I made it a habit of complimenting them about their clothes, their opinions on certain topics and their personalities. Whenever I think back on it, it makes me want to yack! Aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-ack! Little to no action in the sex department. Then I was taught on how to give back-handed compliments, didn't care about their opinions on things, didn't go out of my way to boost their egos and what have you. Lowered their self-esteem because I was the only guy not kissing their asses. That was something rare for them. They got on the defensive and started to validate themselves to me to make sure that I understood that they were worth something. They only way they knew how to do that was through sex. Got more ass than a toilet seat since then. As a matter of fact, I'm too scared to get tested! Boosting their confidence, empowering them, gives these women nothing to prove to me. Nothing. But if I don't give them the attention these whores constantly seek, then that's when desperate times call for desperate measures for them.

Can I tell you guys something? Men prey upon women for any number of reasons. Men talk with each other about give-away signs that indicates which women are more likely the ones to put out.

- Women who smoke cigarettes.
- Women who drink Jack Daniels.
- Women who do coke.
- Women who have tattoos.
- Women who dress in slutty outfits.

Men prey on ALL of them. Men are always looking for an edge, and they always prey upon women who are -- you guessed it -- vulnerable. That means low self-esteem. Women who go to bars by themselves on Valentines' Night is the perfect example. They are very vulerable, they are drowning in their sorrows because no guy asked them out, they are a depressed, they have low self-esteem, sipping on their apple martinis, "Woe, is me. Boo hoo hoo, no guy thinks my vagina is expensive", and they will give it up to you so that they feel that their night wasn't a complete waste of being alone. That's how they salvage that night. We're ultra vultures. Or as 'Lil Wayne would say, "ultra vol'chas". Looking for prey.

Something Detroit said that I didn't touch on that I agreed with was that older women lower their standards. That's right. That's because by the time they reach 30 or 35, they have lost their power and magic to win over as many guys as they did when they were younger. When the crow's feet start to show, men are not as interested. They lower their standards because they cannot get away with things as they did when they were younger. They cannot turn heads anymore like they did when they were 25 or 20 or 16 years old.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The JOI videos are my favorite. If I ever buy clips from a store those are the type that I buy. It's just something about being controlled by a woman's feet that really get me going. The fact that she is instructing you to jerk off while looking at her soles and her soles only makes me go nuts. I love how they take complete control of me with their feet. The name calling and humiliation factor doesn't bother me. They are just trying to say that their feet have complete control over you and you will do whatever they say for their feet. I love it. Being dominated by feet is such a turn on. It doesn't make me feel like a piece of shit, just a truly devoted slave to their feet. It is almost as if their feet put you in a trance and you just can't stop stroking.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National/Detroit -

If you guys are ever in the New York, Manhattan area, give me a call because you are two guys I would definitely hang out with! I think we share a lot of the same views when it comes to women.

National and Detroit, in addition to your points please allow me to say the following.

Statistically speaking, according to the U.S Census Bureau, in 2010 alone in terms of the total U.S. population, out of 308,745,538 people, 151,781,326 or 49.2 percent of the population was male and 156,964,212 or 50.8 percent of the population was female.

Now let's break this down further. In the 18-34 demographic, in 2010 men outnumbered women. There was roughly 42 million men to roughly 41 million women in this age group. However, after the age of 35, women started to outnumber men considerably. From 35-74 there was 73,997,455 women compared to 70,276,025 men.

So what does all this information tell us? From 18-34, women and men were pretty much neck and neck in terms of numbers. But as they age, in particular after the age of 35, they start to outnumber us. For men, as we get older, there becomes less of us. The numbers for men start to decline in the 35-39 age bracket and the trend continues all the way down to 99 years of age. This would indicate that once men hit their mid thirties, statistically speaking they have more women to choose from if you include both women in the 18-34 age rage and 35 and beyond as opposed to women who are in their mid thirties looking for a partner.

So provided all of this information, a woman is like a gallon of milk (aside from the fact that women have been commoditized for centuries). As a woman gets older, she starts approaching her expiration date in terms of her looks. Why? Because as they get older, their looks begin to fade and their numbers start to go up, meaning there starts to become more of them. What happens when a gallon of milk hits the expiration date? You throw it out right? At that point it's expired milk!

Women in general, have a very very short shelf life when it comes to their looks and I am just completely baffled at how some of them walk around with such heinous attitudes! I will say however there are a few older gallons of milk out there that are well past their expiration dates that do a good job of maintaining their looks (some do an exceptional job, such as the impeccable Janet Mason). But I guess they sort of have to if they want to stay relevant and compete against all of the other fresh gallons of milk that are walking around out there...

Here's a copy of the 2010 Census report http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-03.pdf

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is still going on?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdeLcsnubAk there's how I feel

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links