Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Phobia (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Phobia
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 4 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been a topic before here, but does anyone know anyone that has this. I mean freaks out on bare feet other than the usual from your mom, "GET YOUR FEET OFF THE COFFEE TABLE!!! We just can't have nice things!"

A really good buddy of mine is like that. He gets nauseated by even the feet on a pretty woman. I know for a fact because once over at my house over a decade ago I pulled up a video online and all of the sudden two women started making out and then licking each others feet. He started out cool and then when the foot worship started he turned green look nauseated and said SHUT IT OFF!!! This coming from a guy who likes bukkake videos.

His wife has jokingly complained about his fear of feet because he won't massage hers. Of course her feet strike fear and disgust in me, so that's beside the point.

I remember the same thing at a party I had at my place the lady was complaining about her husband's fear of feet and that he wouldn't look at or touch hers. From what I recall her feet were just the average middle of the road. Nothing bad. The very drunk husband then just followed up with her on his disgust for feet.

Who else can add to this?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my wife's niece WAS married to a guy who verbalized his disgust for feet at a family reunion. Somehow the topic came up. probably something about sandals, and he let his opinion be known to the group at large. I nailed his ass by asking him if he felt that way about his own wife's feet and when he fell into the trap and replied, yes, I told him I could not imagine telling my wife that I found any part of her body repulsive.... Got real quiet after that...

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nature and nurture does different things to different people ...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My buddy, who just got divorced, has a new girlfriend and her feet are fairly decent. He just got done telling me yesterday that while they were both sitting on the couch she was "rubbing away at her bare feet like it was nothing, then she wanted to caress my head and hair." I guess they got into a slight disagreement as he asked her to kindly please wash her hands first.

Funny how non-foot lovers are so grossed out by feet huh?

I once saw someone post something concerning feet and said "Hey, at least you know where they've been all day...in socks and shoes."

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a friend like this too. We were cuddled up on the couch one day watching tv (like girls do). And I inadvertinly tucked my feet under her to warm up. As I am ALWAYS cold. She jumped so high and so fast off that couch, you would have thought a bug bite her. When I asked what was wrong all she said was, "You touched me with your feet!"
My only thought was WTF?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to date a very pretty and smart engineering student who was grossed out about feet. Yes, even her own and we both knew that there was no need in pretending to further the friendship to something sexual because she knew that I liked pretty feet. Her feet were beautiful and I'm extremely picky about the feet that I like. sigh...What a waste..

Here's the strange part..I only like pretty feet and I am extremely grossed out by anything that I consider ugly (which are most feet). When I see ugly feet, I get the gag reflex as if I'm going to puke. If you put your ugly ass feet on me I'm going to want to fight...literally...

I have a co-worker/ stalker who has been trying to get with me for 5 or 6 years, but I hate her feet. She came into my office a few months ago and asked me to look at her feet because she had just got them done...THE THOUGHT MADE ME WANT TO THROW UP...She even went as far as to have her bunions removed because she knew that I liked cute feet.

This is why I rarely look at the picture section. I find most of the pictures repulsive...I only like the feet that I like. And pretty feet make me weak...

[ April 19, 2012, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I used to date a very pretty and smart engineering student who was grossed out about feet. Yes, even her own and we both knew that there was no need in pretending to further the friendship to something sexual because she knew that I liked pretty feet. Her feet were beautiful and I'm extremely picky about the feet that I like. sigh...What a waste..

Dated a girl like that for maybe a month that was really into me but freaked out me touching her feet even to massage them. Kicked her to the curb and moved on quickly.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha my sister HATES feet. Wen growing up if she even saw a foot on tv shed make a screaching noise and jokingly make throw up noises. I remember one time on tv there was a quick toe suck or foot lick or something (maybe that scene from dusk til dawn) and she shuddered and looked away saying 'ugh I'm fuckin tramatized' I find this extremely amusing because I have such a huge foot fetish and am open about it. Well now I am, growing up I guess I just kept my love for feet to myself lol so my sis didn't try to excorcize me lol
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife claimed to have a foot phobia when we first met. I like a challenge though and needless to say, she's been converted. [Smile]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa. This is fascinating. Anybody else? Shit, I never knew.........

My college age daughter was at home around Christmas with her STUNNING, and I mean SEXY best friend. They are 18 and 19 years old. My daughter claims.."EWWWW I hate feet!!!" but we all know she is just bullshitting. She could care less one way or the other. Her and her beautiful best friend are wrestling around on my new carpet in front of an episode of 'Jersey Shore' while I cooked dinner. The wrestling turns into a bit of fetish torture because my kid keeps laughing and sreaming, "KEEP YOUR FEET OFF ME! I HATE FEET! EEEEWWW SOOO GROSS!!" while her buddy is taking every opportunity to place her PERFECT size 7s on every conceivable part of my daughters face and head while all of us are howling with laughter. During a break to catch their breaths, my kid was again droning on and on between deep breathing about her immense disdain for for anyone's feet when she suddenly gags into silence. I look up from the cutting board to see my firstborn with a mouthful of tanned, pedicured foot! At least 2 of all 5 toes deep in my daughter's mouth and her eyes are as big as saucers. She shoved that girls leg out of her mouth so fast and we all started laughing again at the top of our lungs. My daughter went ballistic and grinning, ran to our kitchen sink to rinse her mouth out. She then ran back to re-commence the beating she had started on her friend with renewed vigor. All the while I was laughing heartily in a dumb attempt to hide my arousal.

That was one of the greatest things I have ever seen to date.

Sorry, please return to topic. Any more stories of feet hatred? Good topic.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic thread!!!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but one of the greatest things you have ever seen? And were aroused? And it involved your daughter... the fuck? [Puke]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a female cousin who does not like feet, too. She was graduating high school and had a party at her parent's place to celebrate. She had invited both family and her friends to attend. She was in the family room with her girlfriends chatting and having a good time with them. I came in and sat down with them to talk and catch up with my cousin. At one point she is laughing really hard at a joke or comment her gf made and my cousin slips off the edge of the sofa and lands against her gf's legs and barefeet.

After she stops laughing and sees where she landed she makes an "Ugh" sound and exclaims how he friends barefeet are touching her. This catches my ear of course hearing her distaste. I ask why it bothers her...and as she is trying to get up, she tells me barefeet gross her out. Her friend hears this and puts her feet on her arms, and any part of my cousin she can touch with them just to freak out my cousin. We all get a good laugh. She could not get away from them fast enough.

I thought it was fascinating at the time, and wanted to pursue it more...but thought better of it. Her girlfriend did have lovely feet too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm sorry but one of the greatest things you have ever seen? And were aroused? And it involved your daughter... the fuck? [Puke]

Yeah. Here we go. I'm WAAAYYY into my daughter. omg she is SOOO HOOOT!!!!!!!!

The fantasy originates from my daughters 19 year old, mixed race (Half Latina, half white) friend who, in my opinion is a perfect 10. The fantasy is that SHE, the FRIEND...NO ONE IN MY IMMEDIATE GENE POOL, would actually do that to me. I should have clarified. My daughter has nothing to do with the FANTASY...Just 2 co-eds on the floor fucking around in reality. My kid was the brunt of a dumb gag, but I thought (in error) the gag would resonate with all of US here on Wu's. The fantasy was my own personal tangent. I should have been more specific.

I apologize to anyone who may have assumed any incestous or pedophilic connotations of the above. Any moderator who feels it's prudent to remove my entry, we all understand. And may I also apologize to LaDaemon for this gross hi-jacking of a fine discussion

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can say I'm hijacking the thread if you want but I just read it for what it was. If in fact thats what you were getting at then you should have defintely made it more clear dude.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links