Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Phobia (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Phobia
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
I had a friend like this too. We were cuddled up on the couch one day watching tv (like girls do). And I inadvertinly tucked my feet under her to warm up. As I am ALWAYS cold. She jumped so high and so fast off that couch, you would have thought a bug bite her. When I asked what was wrong all she said was, "You touched me with your feet!"
My only thought was WTF?

When you told me who it was I just had to laugh. I always thought she had cute feet as well. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
[QUOTE]
[qb]
I apologize to anyone who may have assumed any incestous or pedophilic connotations of the above. Any moderator who feels it's prudent to remove my entry, we all understand. And may I also apologize to LaDaemon for this gross hi-jacking of a fine discussion

I'll leave it as she's not my daughter. However, it did come across on the creeper side.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutly it does sound creepy. Duly noted. I wasn't saying anyone hi-jacked this discussion, I was saying I did.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get back to the topic? Foot phobia it is...please proceed.

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a good friend (male) who absolutely hates feet. He's one of those who doesn't like feet touching him, even his wife's. His wife has nice feet too and she claims she hates feet as well. Ironically, I massaged her feet years ago before her and her now husband, and my good friend, began going out. She didn't seem to mind me touching them back then.

Another interesting case - I used to have a good friend (female) that I used to talk to on a regular basis. We got to know each well over the course of several years and grew close. She eventually found out I liked women's feet after one of her friends at the time indulged me on more than one occasion. Before she found out, I massaged her feet only once while she had socks on. After she found out about my fetish, her reaction was not all that great. I can remember her asking how could I like female feet? As time went on, she told me that she would ask her husband to massage her feet (He never did a good job, according to what she said, since he had no interest in feet at all.). After that, she told me there were a few times when she would ask her husband to suck on her toes while they were having sex. Needless to say, he thought she was weird asking him to do that. Eventually, she asked me one time when we were alone if I could massage her feet and I obliged. As I massaged her feet, she began gushing about how good I was doing it, how it was so much better than her husband, etc.. At that point, I decided to go for it and started sucking on her toes and she loved it! After that episode, I was able to have some one on one time with her on several occasions and it included her letting me suck on her toes, massage and lick her feet and giving me footjobs.

Unfortunately, we eventually had a disagreement that led to a major falling out and we're no longer friends. What I find hilarious now is that we're both on Facebook and, although we're not Facebook friends, we have other mutual friends so I'll see her posts sometimes if she posts something to someone who I'm friends with. Inevitably, one of our mutual friends (a female), posted a pic of her feet in some sexy high heeled sandals. Of course, I had to look at the pic! When I did, my former friend, whose toes & feet I massaged, sucked, licked & fucked - all of which she thoroughly enjoyed & got off on, by the way - posted a response to the pic. In her response, she posted how this girl shouldn't post pics like that because "there are weird guys out there who have foot fetishes and can get off to pics like that one". She then added how she thinks feet are gross & can't understand how anyone can get off to them... Yeah sure, bitch! I know her post was directed definitively at me. I find it very amusing that she's such a hypocrite and went out of her way to post what she posted on someone's Facebook page.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my best buddies hates feet and makes it verbally known if a girl gets her feet too close lol. For my own amusement in these situations I always tell the girl he's just kidding and he loves feet and they generally take it upon themselves to then try and get their feet by him. I get a nice show of their feet generally and nobody has a clue haha. Always find it funny.
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links