Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Submit your questions here to Lala (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Submit your questions here to Lala
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 5 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright Lala wants to shoot a foot interview clip and I'm calling on you guys to ask the questions for her to answer. Way this will work you ask one question and don't repeat something similar to what someone else has already asked. This weekend when I have enough Q/A from everyone we're going to try to get together to shoot a video with your questions and her answers.

I will ask Lala to refrain from jumping in on this thread and putting in her two cents before we do this. I know that should be next to impossible. [Roll Eyes]

After compiling these she will choose the ones she wishes to answer. If you got a real creeper of a question my best guess is it will be passed over.

[ April 23, 2012, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez LD,
You know, now I HAVE to comment because you told me not to! LOL And just maybe the creeper questions are the one we'll have the most fun with, did you ever think of that?
hehe
(I can so see you slamming your head on your desk right now heeehehheee!)
Have at it Boys!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Took the bait. All to easy...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since you are THE Foot Girl, I would like to know that in your experience, have you or any girl you have ever known actively sought out a guy who was into feet? It is very common for a foot guy to seek out a girl to fulfill his foot desires, but I am curious about the girls who seek out foot guys (that is, guys who desire female feet) and if so, how do girls go about admitting their appreciation for us foot guys?
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few Qs:
- What type of footwear do you most prefer to wear and why.
- what type of manual, oral or other type of foot contact do you like the best? On what specific part if your foot?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question: at what age did you determine that you had a foot fetish? And if so was it caused by a expierence that you had as a child growing up.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam01
Loyal Member
Member # 29736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam01   Email adam01   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do yours and your moms feet get smelly?
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever given a footjob?
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ddash1985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 18676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ddash1985   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great questions so far.

--------------------
http://clips4sale.com/store/39867

To buy pics or clips contact me @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

For all Foot Requests or questions contact @
mustseefeet@yahoo.com

Posts: 1684 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to ask the obvious question... [Secret]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever teased a guy under the table of a public restaurant with your feet? If yes, To what extent did you tease him? Thanks.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefull00
unregistered

LALA is an overnight celebrity I love it. Keep doing your thang and we need stuff of your mom too (with all due respect of course)
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

I will ask Lala to refrain from jumping in on this thread and putting in her two cents before we do this. I know that should be next to impossible. [Roll Eyes]

lol [Laugh] and she's the very first poster.... She's quick lol..

Ok LD this is a 3 part question:
* Q. What's that tatt she's got on her foot near her heel? (Not sure which foot, too lazy to go back to the picture thread to check maybe left?) anyhoo what is it.

* Q. What does it mean?

* Q. Why did she choose that particular area?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Would you ever meet up with a member of Wu's to do a session? And if so what would be fair game for you? [Smile]
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LALA, would you love to dominate another female with your feet, make her deeply smell them, kiss them, lick them and worship them?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links