Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Submit your questions here to Lala (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Submit your questions here to Lala
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lala r u married to ledaemon? Do u have children if so do they know about your foot fetish enterprise? just because u seem very open about the whole thing.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
lala r u married to ledaemon? Do u have children if so do they know about your foot fetish enterprise? just because u seem very open about the whole thing.

WOW! um No I am not married PERIOD! Been there, done that!
Let's just say, yes I'm very open and most of the people in my life now I have a foot fetish. And many strangers too. I'm not shy about it. But only my VERY closest people know I have what did you call it? LOL a "foot fetish enterprise" (I wish!).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
lala r u married to ledaemon?

No, LD is already married. Lala is a great friend with uh... foot benefits. [Big Grin]

[ May 04, 2012, 06:18 AM: Message edited by: LeDaemon ]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lalafeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
Q: Has anyone ever asked to sniff your shoes/socks instead of your feet? (since they have no odor?)

Well I just learned this today. But LD apparently (sshhhh don't tell him I told you) had seen my TOMS sticking out of my bag at work one day and sneaked a sniff! I find this humorous because once again if he would have just asked I would have let him have at it.

But no the answer to your question. I've never been asked. And for the most part, most of my shoes still smell like shoe parts, ie. leather, glue, material, etc......

Well since you have had me smell a few of your other shoes already I figured it was safe to let you in on that story last night Didn't know it was now a matter of forum record. [Laugh]

Well for additional forum record I just happened to take those same TOMS directly off her feet last night after she had been wearing them all day and all they did was make her feet very warm and sweaty (as well as tasty). However there was no odor on her feet and the shoes still smelled like new shoes. I ain't complaining though.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, you mentioned all of our names!! Thanks for taking the time to answer!! (and thanks for going in chronological order and making my question first, though I did hear all of the questions of course.)
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arrrgghhh.... youtube deleted the first part of the video. Those rat bastards, lol!
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
Arrrgghhh.... youtube deleted the first part of the video. Those rat bastards, lol!

Wow, I don't understand that at all. No nudity, nothing even real sexual just talking. Really don't understand that at all. I assume that with that they will probably delete more vids or the account. Which is funny because the raunchier vids are still up.

If you join the BHE site the interview clips are on there full length and 1080p.

--------------------

krazyspatula
Major Player
Member # 31300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for krazyspatula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you into giantess at all? If you was barefeet and say 10 ants was in front of you would you trample them barefoot?
Posts: 102 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever done a masturbation instruction video? If not do you plan on ever exploring it? Those are my favorite. Having a girl guide me to jerking off to their soles is the best.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links