Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flip flop tan? Yeah! or Nah! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Flip flop tan? Yeah! or Nah!
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As summer is fast approaching. And in some areas like DFW its already flip flip season. The question is do you boys find flip flop tans on women's feet sexy or does it ruin it for you! My sisters and I use to have contests to see who could get the best flip flop tan.
Since bikini tan lines turn on the average male, I'm wondering if flip flop tan turns on the "Foot Man"?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yingyan23832
Major Player
Member # 36631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yingyan23832   Email Yingyan23832   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a fan
Posts: 149 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
funnyvibz
Board Regular
Member # 32730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for funnyvibz   Email funnyvibz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG YESSS!! Almost can't stop staring at a woman who sports "tan lines"...I always have to wonder if she's doing it on purpose and if she's looking to get a reaction...gotta love a girl who "flirts" with her feet! lol
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flop tan...no problemo.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If her feet are sexy Lala, it doesn't matter.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just adds to the beauty of the female foot...especially yours!
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No tan lines for me! Take the feet out and even them out in the sun.

By that rationale ladies should think the "farmer tan" on a guy is sexy with the tan arms, head and neck while having a contrasting pale white t-shirt torso.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flop tans are one of those subtle things that I find particularly attractive.

For the record, when a girl has lighter skin on her feet than her legs, typically from wearing shoes and socks with shorts -- that's hot too.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said LD!
I like it to a certain degree...like a faint tanline I guess you could say. Now if you LaLa were to plop those tootsies in my lap with a heavy flip flop tan I can't see me saying no either [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not real big on tan lines. An even tone is more attractive.
I ended up getting a grid sunburned into my back last month in Costa Rica after my gf and I laid in some web nets on a boat. The net rubbed my sunblock off so I got burned with a grid pattern on my back...absolutely not related to original topic but might make someone laugh.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for tan lines on feet or any other body part.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for tan lines on feet or any other body part.

VERY WELL SAID, I AGREE 100%. LALA, I would love to see your perfect feet bare with no tan lines at all!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest.If the feet look as good as your. It does matter if they have tan lines or not. sexy feet are sexy with or without tan or with or without nail varnish.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No tan lines.
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love to see f/f tan lines.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links