Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flip flop tan? Yeah! or Nah! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Flip flop tan? Yeah! or Nah!
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though there's no question I love all-over-tanned bare feet I've always found flip flop tan lines very sexy because it's proof they've been wearing their flip flops a lot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say YES, it let's me know she isn't afraid to show her feet.
Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love tan lines anywhere and especially on the feet.To me, very sexy.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mark
Board Regular
Member # 34106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mark   Email The Mark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I disagree with most of the comments in here. I'm surprised there aren't more guys who are against tan lines from flip flops.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have look at some of those women feet on clip4sale.com [Cry]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
classic flip flops Lala..white preffered...i can see your toeprints [Big Grin]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so far the score stands:
Tan lines: 9
No tan lines: 7
Either way: 2

And well honestly the last 2 comments I didn't count because they really didn't answer the question! LOL

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
funnyvibz
Board Regular
Member # 32730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for funnyvibz   Email funnyvibz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?
Go on out and get you some fierce tan lines...take a few sets of pics, you know various outfits/locations, then let 'em fade while you gauge the reaction to the pics! Best of both worlds no?? It's not like getting a tat on your foot so why not experiment?? [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lalafeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 44644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lalafeet   Email lalafeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by funnyvibz:
quote:
WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?
It's not like getting a tat on your foot so why not experiment?? [Thumbs Up]
Funny you should mention that. I have a tattoo on the inside heel of my left foot. It 's a Chinese character. And as soon as my back piece is done. I'm having my foot tattoo covered up. I hate it. I just have to decide what I'm put over it. Decisions, Decisions!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 379 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The winter is over, and the wife has shedded her nice comfy boots and tennis shoes, which in part kept her feet warm and very soft. Now she's wearing flip-flops that are leaving her feet cold, and very dirty; which I am not a fan of. I say YES to flip flops on other girls feet, and a huge resounding NO to flips on the wifes feet.But in my opinion feet tans are pretty awesome, except if the girl gets sunburned on her feet, ouch!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo55
Board Regular
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My vote for "no flip flop tan lines" Let your feet out in the sun for an even tan or keep the socks on for that tender no tan look.
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no preference..but tan lines of anykind always add sexiness if you ask me.especially from flip flops!add me to yes

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love tan lines.. but something about them on the feet breaks up the beauty of a foot for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links